Thai Tattoo Competition

Boo Radley

Apparently there was a tattoo competition this week in BKK's Mahboonkhrawng Centre. Wonder if some will have any regrets in later life?

I know a couple of elderly businessmen, who never wear casual with short sleeves when outside their home.

they regret the tatoos of their youth...

However newer generations have some more open attitude towards that. not that I had one or would do one myself

Hi,

Sorry I missed that. I really like tattoos especially the larger single scene backpieces. Considered getting one myself, but didn't for a couple of reasons with the main one being that I'd never be able to see it myself.

Will they regret it? Some might, think it might depend a lot on where it is and what the image is. I've had a tattoo for 20 years now, not regretted it a single day.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Sorry I missed that. I really like tattoos especially the larger single scene backpieces. Considered getting one myself, but didn't for a couple of reasons with the main one being that I'd never be able to see it myself.

Will they regret it? Some might, think it might depend a lot on where it is and what the image is. I've had a tattoo for 20 years now, not regretted it a single day.

Sanuk!

Sorry I missed it, wife has one by one of the previous winners, no regrets so far, my mum wants one, but worries what her "Children" will think, so I got her same very good (Faded dark green colour) fake ones, she loved them shocking my siblings.

Archived