13 Personality Traits Of Polish Girls

gobbledonk

Very reminiscent of some of the crap you will still see on sites pushing Thai introduction agencies etc, if somewhat more graphic in terms of what these 'angels' are willing to do for you, the emasculated American gent with a good heart and a 12" dick.

My link

The sales pitch is for his epic tome, 'Bang Poland' - pretty much says it all.

Even when a Polish girl rejects you, she’s sweeter than an American girl who fucks you.

I loved it whenever a Polish girl would insist on cleaning my house, offering to cook for me, or making genuine offers to take care of me when I was sick

The biggest fight I had with a girl in Poland, if you want to call it that, was when she refused to suck my dick while she was on her period

Girls are happier sleeping with one guy than playing the field

Horny. Polish girls look and act wholesome, but good lord do they love sex. My manhood usually tired out other women by the second or third go around, but Polish girls wanted much more than I was able to provide. They wanted the dick inside them for as long as possible, not satisfied with only one fuck per night, which is all that Polish guys seem to muster.

Polish girls don’t want you to see them when their hair and face aren’t done up.

Family values. Polish girls have strong relationships with their mothers.

And when all is said and done, our player friend didnt actually find Poland, or Polish women, sufficiently to his liking:

If it wasn’t for those two issues and the butterface problem, Poland would be just about perfect. Nonetheless, Polish girls were a joy to spend time with. I definitely plan on returning some day in the future.

My suspicion that a lot of the above sounded hauntingly familiar were confirmed when I reached these comments from 'Greek kamaki' - other than the 'slavic blue mode', its textbook Thai working girl for mine.

1.Very gullible easily believing fairy tales.It can be sometimes annoying they cannot dicern the fraud when it is clearly obvious.This makes them easy prey for some guys who have no luck with other nationalities.

2.Very often lying.They can lie about everything and in your face

3.Often in a slavic blue mode.Suffering from sth describing their diseases.

4.Poor judgement of certain conditions.

5.Attempt to extract material offers from several guys.Many get sponsored but they try to hide it.

6.Giving chances to guys who tell them the most ridiculous things.I have overheard phone calls to girls when they were at my home and the stupidity of the guys talking to them was unbelievable.They did not reject them straight however.I do not understand how they put up with so low level.I also experienced blatant lying of guys talking to them and polish girls eating it up.I do not understand how they are not warned beforehand.

7.No shame.They have no morals or whatever they will do whatever they feel is good at the moment or beneficial for them.Moving between several boyfriends fast changing them like T-shirts.It is deadly mistake to fall in love with them.

go sample and write a report rather than put up those stereotype bullshit

You're in 'Bored Bar' - we can post anything we want here, dickhead. If it was in Relationships, Nightlife or Trip Reports, I could understand your response - it isnt, and you are just being a prick. If you dont like the thread, just ignore it and get on with your life.

You're in 'Bored Bar' - we can post anything we want here, dickhead. If it was in Relationships, Nightlife or Trip Reports, I could understand your response - it isnt, and you are just being a prick. If you dont like the thread, just ignore it and get on with your life.

Gobbie, why so angry? if you post such nonsense you should also accept according comments! why do you call me such nice words like dickhead and prick for a rather harmless comment about your post? you can also just ignore it and get on with your life...if you have one outside this board! :neener:

Pot calling the kettle black, and you KNOW I don't have a life till 2014. I could go down the road and get hammered, but that doesnt constitute 'a life'. Bored Bar is pretty much all I have, for now - this isn't forever, but at times it seems like it. I could post about my audio obsession, but no-one here is interested in that - much easier to post about something vaguely interesting to whoremongers and former whoremongers.

Archived