13 Personality Traits Of Polish Girls

gobbledonk

Pot calling the kettle black, and you KNOW I don't have a life till 2014. I could go down the road and get hammered, but that doesnt constitute 'a life'. Bored Bar is pretty much all I have, for now - this isn't forever, but at times it seems like it. I could post about my audio obsession, but no-one here is interested in that - much easier to post about something vaguely interesting to whoremongers and former whoremongers.

gobble my friend,

at least you post funny, boring, controversy, interesting stuff, HT only shoots from the hip at everyone.....

you owe me a :beer:

BB

What I have read Polish girls are nice. In regard to P4P they deliver good service including the GFS, but the know their value. It's aint cheap anymore.

PS: I have been in Krakow recently and there are indeed a lot of beautiful girls. I guess like their East European sisters they put a lot of effort in looking good all the time.

Guest lazyphil

a mate of mine has a polish gf he met in the uk, very pretty, slim etc...though he went to poland a few years ago at xmas to meet her family and had carp with some weird jelly on XMAS day, he said it was revolting and never again!!!

Guest lazyphil

we have blackpudding....blood sausage. but not on xmas day :surprised: .....not sure what else he had, he likes polish girls but thought poland was drab and boring

The blood soup they call "chachena" <sp?>, something like that.

back to topic...sorta...the Polish ladies can be most beautiful and they can drink some vodka! From my limited personal experience, not that I am admitting to anything :hubbahubba: , I have been introduced to some excellent vodka and.... :sex:

except for #3.Often in a slavic blue mode.Suffering from sth describing their diseases.

it has a familiar thai "ring" to it.

Sadly, for me it has a familiar 'female' ring to it. The more extroverted they are at the top of the rollercoaster, the blacker things are at the bottom. We've commented here before that mental health professionals in Thailand must all know one another by their first names - they probably all drown their sorrows in the same bar ....

Archived