Singapore Zoo, Singapore

The_Munchmaster

Was there today and all I can say is wow......wow, wow, wow!! :shocked: It's that good I almost came in my sporan!

Pics and report will follow, assuming anyone is interested of course, but I took 1050 images so a bit of deleting and sorting to be done. Watch this space.

Jurong Bird Park tomorrow. If it's even half as impressive as the zoo I'll be well chuffed. :biggrin:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there today and all I can say is wow......wow, wow, wow!! :shocked: It's that good I almost came in my sporan!

Pics and report will follow, assuming anyone is interested of course, but I took 1050 images so a bit of deleting and sorting to be done. Watch this space.

Jurong Bird Park tomorrow. If it's even half as impressive as the zoo I'll be well chuffed. :biggrin:

Looking forward to the pics from the Singapore Zoo in Singapore! thumbup.gif

I thought Singapore Zoo excellent too, for anyone interested in wildlife at any level. I took a TGF who always wants to visit the zoo wherever we go, she really should have been a vet, and she too was mucho impressed. All in all a very memorable day out. Thanks for reminding me MM. Let's see some pictures.

I thought Singapore Zoo excellent too, for anyone interested in wildlife at any level. I took a TGF who always wants to visit the zoo wherever we go, she really should have been a vet, and she too was mucho impressed. All in all a very memorable day out. Thanks for reminding me MM. Let's see some pictures.

I actually prefer the Bird Park to the zoo.

The night safari is not bad, well worth doing even though the "show" part is pretty lame,

You can get a ticket that takes you to all three, or you used to be able.

Archived