Thai Prostitution Network Dismantled In Switzerland

Flashermac

Actually, you are right. I didn't know this. Therefore I wonder how they pulled this off, since as I said, it's impossible for Thai women to travel to Germany unless:

a.) she can prove her personal wealth and has a upper ranking job and can convince the German embassy that she will return to LOS.

b.) she marries a German, takes a German language exam at the German cultural center in BKK and is able to convince the German embassy that the marriage is legit.

Maybe the Swiss embassy in BKK is less strict?

you do not need to get married to get a TG to Europe. Mine got visa from 3 different embassies!

Getting a visa for a TG to visit Germany, France, or a number of other European countries might be a tough process, but with the number of countries signed up to the Schengen agreement and with no border controls or checks between them I wonder how difficult it might be to get a TG a tourist visa to Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary or Malta. With no restriction in onward travel to other Schengen countries from there it seems it would add perhaps a few more hours and a another ticket fare to the journey.

Getting a visa for a TG to visit Germany, France, or a number of other European countries might be a tough process, but with the number of countries signed up to the Schengen agreement and with no border controls or checks between them I wonder how difficult it might be to get a TG a tourist visa to Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary or Malta. With no restriction in onward travel to other Schengen countries from there it seems it would add perhaps a few more hours and a another ticket fare to the journey.

I guess, that's the way to go. Tourneys 30K THB route doesn't work for Germany. There is a German Thai forum which is full of stories how very difficult it is to bring a TG who doen't have reputable job with a regular income and money on the bank. For a Issan farmers daught BT or GTG doesn't matter the only way is to marry and to learn the language, THE major road block seems to be the German language exam. There is no way around it a the TG needa take a several months intensive course for to pass the exam.

BGs looking for easy money won't go this route, since most (all?) are not being able to work bar at night and taking lessons during the day.

Archived