Accomodations In Soi Arab. Apartments Too.

whcouncill

One thing to eat there, something else again to want to LIVE there. I just found the whole soi depressing from dawn to, er, the following dawn - particularly nasty with a hangover. Working almost exclusively with Arab clientele - to the point of women covering their heads - seems to do something to the Thais on that side of Suk. One of the things I like about Asian Muslims is that they are usually capable of human emotions, including laughter, but I dont remember anyone on Soi Atab managing so much as a smile. There certainly wasnt anyone like this on the Soi ....

12035124-asian-thai-attractive-muslim-women-in-wedding-suit.jpg

maybe the where, when and how much is applicable here, but for me its mainly the WHY ?

maybe whcouncill is a russian blond, serving Arabs

I just figured it would be a cool place to be at. From the videos I saw on youtube. Almost like another world within Bangkok. Plus I get to avoid eating pork.

Nope. I am not a Russiam blonde.

HT - it's the Egyptian Restaurant many of the old posters from Nanaplaza people would go to on a Friday after Gullivers.

It's on a sub soi connecting soi 3 1/2 to soi 3. It's theme is all Black and White, have TV monitors so you can see the kitchen from time to time. It used to be beside the "Far Anus" Hotel, until they bought the building and changed the name. I was pissed as I never got a photo.

Cheap accommodation in the Soi linking Soi 5 to 3 1/2 (And that takes you to the subsoi above)

Forget the name but can see the advertising from Gullivers.

Gobble, if your thinking of living in Asia permanently one thing I learnt decades ago was go with the flow, it'll never be how you want it, so don't expect it and you'll be pleasantly surprised. Try and impose your own expectations and you'll be annoyed too much.

Gobble, if your thinking of living in Asia permanently one thing I learnt decades ago was go with the flow, it'll never be how you want it, so don't expect it and you'll be pleasantly surprised. Try and impose your own expectations and you'll be annoyed too much.

Imagine what the last fifty years in OZ have been like for me ..... ;)

Archived