Who Will Become The Next Us President

kamui

Who will become the next US president?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be elected the next president of the USA

• M. Romney will win by a wide margin. - The polls are all manipulated by the left and voter's opinions are overrated anyway
    • M. Romney will win with a tiny lead. - I know that minorities hate him (women, gays, guatemalans, e.g.), but he absolutely represents my values, which change at least twice a day.
    • B. Obama will win with a tiny, tiny lead. - That's what the polls say. Polls which don't agree are fake.
    • B. Obama will win by a wide margin. - His core electorate like women, blacks and Hispanics is mostly out of job anyway and has enough time to vote all day at different voting stations
    • I don't care. One US president is like another, just the color changes sometimes
    • Election? Where? Who? The BGs at Beach Road never told me about this.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The news media elects the president. The people have nothing to do with it.

The canidate can have 100% of the popular (people) votes but lose the election because it is the Electrol Votes

that elect the president...if memory serves me right (from Civics class some decades ago).

The US people are totally farked! like Prince Phillip called them..."useless eaters".

:yeahthat:

and the circus finally ends tonight !!!!!!

:grouphug:

Finally. I wouldn't want to live in a state like Florida. People must be overwhelmed, tired and disgusted by political ads by now. I have read that someone counted on tv 20 political ads in a row without interruption by commercials or a series or so.

Not at all. I am just appalled how much the US democracy has deteriorated in the past 1-2 decades

- Swift boating and character assassinations seems to be standard now

- candidates telling flat out obvious lies without any consequences

Money

and

Citizens United Supreme Court case.

Too much money.

PBS did an excellent job in the documentary BIG SKY BIG MONEY - about the Montana election violations and massive amounts of money spent. Outside money. Hidden money.

LINK

A country where you only have a choice from 2 candidates is not a democracy. It is only 1 step away from a dictatorship.

I don't think so. The choice between two presidential candidates is normal in other Western democracies as well. But the restriction on two parties contrains the political process. In other democracies the radical right and the radical left would have their own parties as well there would be single issue parties (Christian, environment, e.g.).

while majority would mass around two more or less moderate GOP and Dem parties.

Also a multi party system would give space to new thoughts and new parties.

A country where you only have a choice from 2 candidates is not a democracy. It is only 1 step away from a dictatorship.

Precisely why I voted for Gary Johnson, the Libertarian canidate. If he gets at least 5% of the vote, they will qualify for federal money for the 2016 elections. If Romney wan't going to be a clear winner in Kansas, I would have voted for Obama.

Obama: “You Know I Tell The Truth†– FACT CHECK

http://www.infowars.com/obama-you-know-i-tell-the-truth/

During a campaign event in New Hampshire, Barack Obama told an audience of his supporters, “you know I tell the truth.â€

Here are ten flagrant examples where Obama has not told the truth and in fact has lied to cover up his own administration’s failings, or as a deliberate act of deception

1) As part of his 2008 campaign pledge, Obama promised to close down Guantanamo Bay. The Obama administration not only failed to close the infamous prison camp, they expanded its use.

2) Last year (after campaigning to protect Habeas Corpus before he was elected), Obama promised not to sign the National Defense Authorization Act, with its provisions for the indefinite detention of American citizens, yet put his signature on the bill in the dead of night on New Year’s Eve. Indeed, it was the Obama administration itself which argued for the removal of language that would have protected Americans from the provisions and then had them re-instituted after a court had struck them down.

3) Obama has lied time and time again about Operation Fast and Furious, the program which saw guns delivered directly into the hands of Mexican drug lords. Obama told a national television station that the program had begun under Bush when in fact it began under Obama’s watch in October 2009.

4) Emails sent shortly after the incident as well as a CBS 60 Minutes interview from September 12 prove that the White House knew the assault on the US Consulate in Benghazi was a pre-meditated terrorist attack yet the administration spent over a week claiming the incident was a protest against a You Tube video.

...you can read the other 6 on the website with the link above...

Archived