Renoir, Soi 33 Closed

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buy him many beers?

No, his mate Jack appeared to be paying for his drinks and giving him his cigar butts to smoke. I think AE is losing the plot as I met him on 33/1 some days later and he thought he hadn't seen me for years. Also saw him on all fours on Cowboy having a conversation with one of the beggars that drag themselves up and down the soi.

No, his mate Jack appeared to be paying for his drinks and giving him his cigar butts to smoke. I think AE is losing the plot as I met him on 33/1 some days later and he thought he hadn't seen me for years. Also saw him on all fours on Cowboy having a conversation with one of the beggars that drag themselves up and down the soi.

Last I saw him was a year ago and he was in better shape (mentally) than I had seen him in a few years. I sometimes bet him a few beers to get him to do his karate chop bottle trick.

Don't think I ever saw that!

He is a highly ranked black belt. He used to do a trick blowing out the bottom of a bottle by striking the other side with his hand. That is generally worth a couple beers so I get him to do it about once a year.

But he claims to be able to cut one in half! For that I tend to offer 20 beers. But i have never seen him do it.

Archived