Quake In Myanmar Shakes Bangkok

Palatkik

I felt nuffing. Actually, I have been through a fair number of earthquakes in Bangkok. Only time I felt it was once when I happened to be in a high rise building. I remember plenty in Southern Cal that shook the whole house, causing the chandeliers to sway and lasting 30 seconds or more. Those here are much smaller in comparison. On the lower floors it's not even noticeable.

However, there are concerns amongst folks near some of the dams west of Bangkok. A big quake could do some real damage to them and maybe drown a lot of folks who live nearby.

I felt nuffing. Actually, I have been through a fair number of earthquakes in Bangkok. Only time I felt it was once when I happened to be in a high rise building. I remember plenty in Southern Cal that shook the whole house, causing the chandeliers to sway and lasting 30 seconds or more. Those here are much smaller in comparison. On the lower floors it's not even noticeable.

However, there are concerns amongst folks near some of the dams west of Bangkok. A big quake could do some real damage to them and maybe drown a lot of folks who live nearby.

how many chandeliers do you have in BKK then ?

Archived