Hamas

Guest baldrick

This is something I'd like to know. How large (if any) of each side really doesn't want a peace. How many in Israel really don't want any sort of Palestinian state next to them. Conversely, how many Palestinians have an 'all or nothing' mindset with regards to Israel. That if they do get a Palestinian state they'd look over the border and always long for that land that they consider theirs by right.

Steve,

According to some prominent posters here, its all quite simple really......

- jews / Israelis / zionists = velly velly bad people, killing thieving liars

- Hamas = innocent victimised angels who never did any wrong

BB

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to think nobody thinks that way BB (including the reverse of what you say) - IMO they all should be answering to some pretty serious war/human rights crimes. The same kind they hang people for. It's a fucking disgrace this goes on in 2012. As a "human" I'm embarrassed we (as humans) have let it go for so long.

I'd like to think nobody thinks that way

then you better re-read the first 10 pages of this very thread, some think exactly that.

As a "human" I'm embarrassed we (as humans) have let it go for so long.

that is a very selective embarrasment then, the last 20 months 40000+ were killed in Syria, have I heard any of you here ? not at all.

BB

It appears some do think that way, or the other, BB - very sad indeed.

I'm embarrassed about a lot of things that happen on this planet mate, but I don't start a thread on each and every one of them. This board (IMO) isn't the platform to raise such concerns, and I don't have the time nor inclination to participate fully in what could/would become a very heated argument, especially regarding the Middle East problems. People's views on Politics and Religion rarely change and discussions on boards about these topics generally either end up getting locked, or those from either end of the argument just throw up random opinions trying to demonstrate their side is the righteous one, whilst ignoring the other sides views. Sad really.

It appears some do think that way, or the other, BB - very sad indeed.

I'm embarrassed about a lot of things that happen on this planet mate, but I don't start a thread on each and every one of them. This board (IMO) isn't the platform to raise such concerns, and I don't have the time nor inclination to participate fully in what could/would become a very heated argument, especially regarding the Middle East problems. People's views on Politics and Religion rarely change and discussions on boards about these topics generally either end up getting locked, or those from either end of the argument just throw up random opinions trying to demonstrate their side is the righteous one, whilst ignoring the other sides views. Sad really.

Fully agree with you, and I dont start those threads here either as it polarises some members here who will shoot at anyone disagreeing with them, and I would still like to think this a board about sanuk in Thailand.

BB

Actually I don't Robus saying that at all, he's often made the point both sides are wrong, but it's ok to confuse being critical of Israel as being supportive of Hamas?

More typical misleading information frankly BB.

Redbaron,

See what I mean ?

I didnt even argue for one side or the other, but I already gave "misleading information" LOL

BB

Hamas Covenant 1988

The Covenant

of the

Islamic Resistance Movement

18 August 1988

In The Name Of The Most Merciful Allah

"Ye are the best nation that hath been raised up unto mankind: ye command that which is just, and ye forbid that which is unjust, and ye believe in Allah. And if they who have received the scriptures had believed, it had surely been the better for them: there are believers among them, but the greater part of them are transgressors. They shall not hurt you, unless with a slight hurt; and if they fight against you, they shall turn their backs to you, and they shall not be helped. They are smitten with vileness wheresoever they are found; unless they obtain security by entering into a treaty with Allah, and a treaty with men; and they draw on themselves indignation from Allah, and they are afflicted with poverty. This they suffer, because they disbelieved the signs of Allah, and slew the prophets unjustly; this, because they were rebellious, and transgressed."

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"

LINK

Guest lazyphil

Hi,

LP, I think the problem is that they are not just fighting for their piece of land, but are constantly trying to expand their piece of land.

BTW, that 'tiny slither of land' is probably 10x - or more - the size of the Palestinians' land.

Sanuk!

look at the map of the middle east/arab world...israel is tiny....ook at the bigger picture not just israel/palestine.

Guest lazyphil

its tiny and surrounded by salavating arabs intent on blpwing israel to oblivion. the germans tried to wipe out the jews and they're damn sure not to let anything like that happen again

Archived