Hamas

Guest baldrick

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...I believe the translation of what Imadinnerjacket said was he would like to see the Israeli “regime†wiped off the map...i.e. the racist Israel for Jews only, apartheid style 2nd class citizenship for non Jews, and none at all for occupied Palestinians. hear hear. I’d like to see that regime go too. What’s more it will disappear..one day there will be an Israelistine, once they get used to living peacefully alongside each other for a few decades..probably not in my lifetime though.

PS I'd like the Imadinnerjacket regime to disappear too and democracy established in Iran.

>>Israel have never said this of Palestine.

...Crikey Israel has already virtually done it not just said it!

israel-palestine_map.jpg

I agree with you 100 %.Unfortunately our western media is biased in favour of Israel.Palestinian casualties happen almost every day but we never get to hear about it.On the other hand if an Israeli is even wounded in an attack it makes headline news here :twocents:

more muslims kill other muslims in 30 minutes in syria than in a year in israel and palestine.

out cry hear????

Bloody Nora, red herring and hyperbole all in one sentence.

I'm trying to trim the trees in my garden for a green waste day in Perth before they fall on the neighbour's house. I can't save the whole world, Phil. Don't be so lazy..do your bit too. Write and complain to your slime ball scumbag ex PM Blair...he'll go on a junket to top up his frequent flyer points, look very grave, and promise to form a committee to sort that one out too.

Better ask Russia and China why they veto UN intervention re Syria, maybe tit for tat because......

While you're at it, ask USA why they have similarly repeatedly exercised the sole veto against UN intervention in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

Here's the list..

http://guardian.150m...n-of-israel.htm

http://www.jewishvir...N/usvetoes.html

It's a rotten unjust old world out there, mate.

:beer:

While you're at it, ask USA why they have similarly repeatedly exercised the sole veto against UN intervention in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

It's a rotten unjust old world out there, mate.

Simple, because the only "UN force" worth a damn is the US' and Brittian's Army. And for once we have correctly deduced that nothing over there is worth one of our lives. If they want to fight it out, let them fight. If all of the guns over there suddenly quit firing, they would be at it with sticks and knives. It is a mess, and I for one have no interest in sticking any poor souls boots in it.

Simple, because the only "UN force" worth a damn is the US' and Brittian's Army. And for once we have correctly deduced that nothing over there is worth one of our lives. If they want to fight it out, let them fight. If all of the guns over there suddenly quit firing, they would be at it with sticks and knives. It is a mess, and I for one have no interest in sticking any poor souls boots in it.

Would that the US would keep its nose out of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, rather than repeatedly and one-sidedly supporting Israel with $$billions annually, sending them their latest weapons, turning a blind eye to their nuclear arsenal while condemning others, and vetoing anything critical of Israel in the UN

Of course the US can’t abstain because Israel has every US president by the balls, if he wants to be elected.

>> And for once we have correctly deduced that nothing over there is worth one of our lives.

..... Ironically and tragically, the reality is exactly the opposite.

Al Qaeda claimed US support for Israel was one of the main reasons for 911 which led to 1000s of American and allied lives being lost in Afghanistan and Bushit’s clueless and futile invasion of Iraq. The huge credit card price tag gave us the GFC.

The USA and the world is being softened up again for a war with Iran, started once more by Israel, but the casualties will all be allies. Israel will not even send a single paramedic, as was the case in all previous US conflicts.

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

:beer:

I am certainly no expert on the conflict or the region and I'm on here to learn more than provide input. Not to excuse the Israelis but from '47 to '73 didn't Israel's neighbors try and invade them, hence the wars in '56, 67, '73 as well as other skirmishes, etc.?

Now, I don't know what the provocations were in each. However, in a war, the winner gets the spoils. Not saying its right but I can understand taking over some of the land as a 'buffer' of sorts or even as punishment against future acts. Were these lands

I don't think the encroachments since '73 can be justified but pre'73 I can see a case made. If that sounds too simplistic, I apologize.

Archived