The Philippines

jingjoh said :

Maybe you need to find an educated girl and not some gold digging whore brought over as a mailorder bride by a lonely socially inept Aussie

Thanks for the kind words - you really know how to butter a guy up :}

The gold-digger aspect I am willing to accept as a possibility, but the W word is a little harsh. I dont apply that to the working girls in Thailand - I save it for local girls who want to fuck me up mentally.

'An educated girl'. Hmmm. I believe we've had this thread before, and attitude won out over education (I'm happy to hear from DB, HS or HT on the outcome). I'll settle for a smile.

Lonely, socially inept. Clearly, the fact that I am taking the time to reply to your post tells you what kind of social animal I am. Lonely - guilty as charged, and Thailand only drove that home to me.

J, if all goes well for me in October, none of this will matter a toss. I f not, I hope that we can discuss it over a beer in the LOS. Happy trails.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, like I said, I was just being reeeealy sarcastic, coz I am sitting in the cold workin my arse off for 2 months instead of lazing round the apartment in BKK. smile.gif

But I do rekon alot of single flip women here in OZ are the result of ordered brides so to speak. I have met heaps of them in over 28's clubs years ago, many have nice houses and cars and are actually alot of fun. Havent met many real rough ones yet.

And for sure we can degenerate together over a drink or three and compare Asian women laugh.gif

Cool :}

I've never been willing to go into an

Over-30's (or whatever) club, because I dont see myself in that group, despite Father Time's inexorable march. Yeah - the poor social skills again. I admit that my flings have been with ladies whose arranged marriages didnt work out, so you are pretty well on the money.

Finally, is it just me, or are the current generation of 25-35 year old (Farang) women in Oz a more aggressive bunch than they were 10 years ago ? They seem to want to outdrink, outfuck and outlast (Survivor theme music, please ..) the guys, and I dont remember it being quite this pronounced. Maybe I was just as drunk as everyone else and didnt notice. Whatever, any attraction I may once have had for them disappeared after my trip to Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...

Taipan, Is Traders hotel (the former Manila holiday Inn) guest friendly.

I stayed there the first time I went to the P.I. in June 1989 and have very fond memories of the then holiday inn.

Internet rates are around $US65.00 AND it converts quite well into $NZD.

I will only be in Manila one night so are there any guest hassles getting girls in.

If there aren't I will book this hotel now for my impending trip.

Are you talking about the old Holiday Innon Roxas Blvd. In pasay city? That place was a dump about 8-10 years ago, glad to hear it is decent now. I had no hassle bringing girls in, as I had booked a double. I also liked the Philipine Village Hotel near the airport. A lot of the places hassle you about girls, and in general. PI could be a cool place, but I hate the constant hassles and shakedowns.

I believe that Traders is the old Holiday Inn, my travel agent booked it for me and I think I can recall her mentioning something to that effect. I did not have any problem getting ladies back to my room. On some nights they seem to have more security people on in the lobby than others but when that happened I simply took the girl into the bar, had a beer then went to the room!

As you are only going to be in Manila 1 night, if you do stay at Traders, walk out the front door, turn left and there is a bar called Chaos about 400 metres on the left. I scored there withing 5 miniutes of getting through the door. Mind you it would be well night impossible not to score there! You can get some info on it at www.young-filipina.com

WARNING!!! Please note though that Although Traders is stated as being on Roxas Blvd, it is acyually on the service road as is Chaos. This service road is unlit at night and you will encounter people coming out of the shaddows at you offering all sorts of "services" or simply begging so do be careful!

Have fun

Taipan

Sth, For sanuk go to Manila, Pasay City has a lot of good bars, particularly the EDSA Complex (corner of EDSA and Roxas Blvd) as for beaches I'm told that Boracay is beautiful! When will you be going there?

Have fun

Taipan

Not to far from Manila is Puerto Gallera or something like that. It is a resort of sorts, that has a fair number of punters and their girls as well as well heeled Filipinos. At least it did, I'm going back a bit...

As was said, watch the guys comming out of the shadows, as well as the security guards, they are famous for shaking down people as well. A famous scam is telling you they can't let you back in until you pay more for the room because the clerk didn't charge enough, or they tell you no girls, but for??? they can help you. Yet more reasons why I hate the PI...

Spirit:

Unless you've got a line on some girl here and your going in cold, looking for a companion to spend a few days in fun and sun, you will have to hunt one down in a bar or Videoke. Now you can do that just about anywhere in the PI, BUT, I would recommend a wider VARIETY in the larger cities.

Manila of course, go to the red light area in Makati, kind of like a mini Bangkok, I used to like the wild west bar, I usually used a Hotel called the "Continenetal" (I think) anyhow, no proiblems with a "guest" and a reasonable price(P1,200?)

Nice place.

Of course Angeles city lots of girls but its hard getting there, I think they have a Cebu pacific connector flight now from Manila, but look up swagman tours for a bus ride.

Then there is my choice which is Cebu, light skinned lovlies who speak good english and get a good price too. You'd have to lay out a few extra $$$$ probably but worth it. You might also.

Your game plan should be something like BFing the girl for a night then if you click say your looking for a companion to go to Boracay or Bohol. She'd probably jump at the chance and will skirt the bar for a few days calling in sick so you might avoid a BF...if she likes you, if not you might have to negotiate with Mamasan for a few days, prepare to get zinged price wise.

My favorite beaches would be Boracay and then Bohol, Bohol is near Cebu, check out the Bohol divers club for a nice quiet time and decent rooms.

Check out the links www.go2Phil.com and www.angelescity.com for more.

Archived