I Am Out Period

Mekong

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Interesting. You are the 2nd person I know who after a long stay has recently decided to leave.

Where will you be relocating to? Can't imagine you going back to the UK :)

Sanuk!

Incorrect assumption KS

UK is now offering me over GBP 100,000 Per annum salary after tax, not to be taken lightly.

I have liver cancer with Maximum of 5 years of iive, I would prefer to see out my final years close to my family members than being half away around the world from them

Sad but true but I am dying and as such I would prefer to do it closer to my family . My decision but I would prefer to go out with dignity.

I have liver cancer with Maximum of 5 years of iive, I would prefer to see out my final years close to my family members than being half away around the world from them

Sad but true but I am dying and as such I would prefer to do it closer to my family . My decision but I would prefer to go out with dignity.

Hi Mekong,

I am really sorry to hear this. I hope that you get the best docs (I actually I am quite sure that you will take care of the this) that you can live a full life as long as possible.

'Very sorry to hear that. For what it is worth - the human liver is just about the only human organ that can regrow itself - at least partially. My company attorney's father (65 year old Thai) was diagnosed with liver cancer early this year - and he was operated on, and they reomoved about half of his liver. My attorney was very distraught, but I told her that it was not "game over" as long as the malignanccy had not spread.

Sure enough, he recovered well, and this week - went back for an MRI and tests, and he was declared cancer free.

Good luck!

SS

Archived