I Am Out Period

Mekong

I have had Private health care via BUPA for over 30 years and have been in Asia for 24 years, I have asian strain of HBV which BUPA are now telling me is a pre existing condition, how the fark did I contract Asian HBV 6 years before I even landed here.

Bottom line is they are now refusing to pay my medical bills which are running at 50,000 THB / Month ....

When were you diagnosed w/ HBV? If you were diagnosed w/ HBV before you had Private health care via BUPA (over 30 yrs ago), then it would be a pre-existing condition. I would appeal the decision if this is a recent diagnosis. You may be entitled to a refund.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zzzz

I do agree with you about making an appeal but by which time it will have reached the Thai Supreme Courts and taken 20 years by which time it would have cost me close on 500,000 GBP at todays rates alone plus legal fees, I don't have a spare Million Quid or 20 years to fight it.

I know I am right, my lawyer knows I am right even the judges know I am right, yes I have had preliminary hearings but BUPA are digging their heels in and fighting it all the way.

So I have a simple choice, stay and fight BUPA up to tje supreme court level where the stress would be detrimental to my health of just move on and fulfil my bucket list, I am going for my bucket list.

I know I am right but i don't have the money or time to fight them, live life as I wish or live life in a courtroom, I choose to live life outside a courtroom I will enjoy it better. I will fight them in the UK where the judicial system is far more expedient and I will also qualify for free healthcare, the fight is not over just moving to a new battlefield where I will have a greater advantage.

Kong

Relax everyone, Mekong is NOT DYING of liver cancer. HBV-Asian strain is Hepatitus B virus-Asian strain. It is preventable and treatable. I seriously doubt he even has this condition. Additionally, Viral loads are seldom used to measure forms or levals of cancer, they are used as a tool to measure virus levals in the blood, and predict longevity of that virus and life expectancy of the patient. "stages" are used to do the same with cancer.

Furthermore, viral loads are measured in parts per ML (Pml) or parts per thousand (ppt) or in increasing cases, parts per million (ppm). Thus, in the last mentioned scenario, the maximum viral load would not exceed 1 million (1,000,000) that would mean 100% of the blood consists of this virus. Which is impossible. Thus the claim that 175% of Mekong's blood is infected or composed of/with this virus is also false.

I submit that this is just another pathetic attempt by Mekong to seek attention and sympathy from punters on an internet board and that is simply sad and disturbing. Deceiving your friends is never right. I have no idea why he constantly does this, nor do I know what joy he derives from it. Rather than continue to coddle him and thus enable him, I encourage you all to encourage him to seek the psychiatric help he needs. His behavior needs to stop, and we should all be encouraging him to cease this behavior and seek treatment. What we shouldn't do is tolerate this behavior, as doing so only enables and encourages him to contiue, to his further detriment.

Mekong,

Rather than continue this, I suggest you seek treatment for your pathalogical lying and attention seeking disorder. It has clearly consumed your life and is ruining it, and no doubt has played a role in past events. You cannot continue on this path and have a healthy normal life. You have become the laughing stock of this board and many publicly embracing you are in fact giggling behind your back. No one takes you seriously. These comments are said for your own good, and with the best of intentions. You need to stop this, and you need to seek help before it is too late.

Now I am sure you will ignore this, do more research and come back with more lies and false claims. Instead I encourage you to put that effort into researching your condition and seek the proper help for it. I look foreward to seeing you when you are healthy and recovered and able to live a normal life. However I will no longer sit still in silence and watch you spiral out of control. Best of luck to you.

Relax everyone, Mekong is NOT DYING of liver cancer. HBV-Asian strain is Hepatitus B virus-Asian strain. It is preventable and treatable. I seriously doubt he even has this condition. Additionally, Viral loads are seldom used to measure forms or levals of cancer, they are used as a tool to measure virus levals in the blood, and predict longevity of that virus and life expectancy of the patient. "stages" are used to do the same with cancer.

Furthermore, viral loads are measured in parts per ML (Pml) or parts per thousand (ppt) or in increasing cases, parts per million (ppm). Thus, in the last mentioned scenario, the maximum viral load would not exceed 1 million (1,000,000) that would mean 100% of the blood consists of this virus. Which is impossible. Thus the claim that 175% of Mekong's blood is infected or composed of/with this virus is also false.

I submit that this is just another pathetic attempt by Mekong to seek attention and sympathy from punters on an internet board and that is simply sad and disturbing. Deceiving your friends is never right. I have no idea why he constantly does this, nor do I know what joy he derives from it. Rather than continue to coddle him and thus enable him, I encourage you all to encourage him to seek the psychiatric help he needs. His behavior needs to stop, and we should all be encouraging him to cease this behavior and seek treatment. What we shouldn't do is tolerate this behavior, as doing so only enables and encourages him to contiue, to his further detriment.

Mekong,

Rather than continue this, I suggest you seek treatment for your pathalogical lying and attention seeking disorder. It has clearly consumed your life and is ruining it, and no doubt has played a role in past events. You cannot continue on this path and have a healthy normal life. You have become the laughing stock of this board and many publicly embracing you are in fact giggling behind your back. No one takes you seriously. These comments are said for your own good, and with the best of intentions. You need to stop this, and you need to seek help before it is too late.

Now I am sure you will ignore this, do more research and come back with more lies and false claims. Instead I encourage you to put that effort into researching your condition and seek the proper help for it. I look foreward to seeing you when you are healthy and recovered and able to live a normal life. However I will no longer sit still in silence and watch you spiral out of control. Best of luck to you.

I don't know who you are asswipe with a new nick but read this and weep

http://www.natap.org/2012/HBV/011312_01.htm

Now run away and play with your dick if you have one Mr Expert

Torney

Cheers Bro, I am not at deaths door just quite yet, hopefully my ultrasound results will be OK when I return to Thailand next Tuesday.

Unfortunately I cannot afford medical treatment in Thailand for the next few years without earning an income, but on the positive side I will get to see the Stones in London 2013.

Keith Richards looks healthier than me now, enough said!

Archived