Snow White Massage, Bangkok

Ryder

From the outside this massage shop is very close to the kerb of Sukhumvit Soi 26 (Phrom Phrong BTS), yards from the main intersection. With a neon 'open' sign flashing vividly I step towards it, no girls are sat outside trying to drum up business so I step across the threshold.

Snow%20White%20Massage%20Shop.JPG

Going inside the massage parlour the lobby area layout struck me as a bit similar as that of Jack & Betty Massage, with the counter set further back and some stairs on the right of it.

Apart from the counter woman the place seemed deserted. Up at the desk the large Thai woman (or possibly a lady-man) thrust the price list at me.

Wanting to see what their massage prowess was I picked 'Thai' massage and went for the 1 hour option.

There was no picture book to refer to, instead, to help me with my choice I was pointed to a gallery room set back beyond a doorway. Already a few Thai ladies were in there. As I stepped into it the low door frame mean I had to stoop a little to get under. As I did this one of the girls inside warned me not to bump my head.

The mamasan from the counter area boomed out some words and the rest of the massage women filtered in from a far entranceway. If you don't like up-close proximity to many women at once, then you might be put off with the smallish confines of the open gallery room.

My laser-like eye went over a few of them before I got overwhelmed with gazing Thai women; a taller arrogant one with a coarse voice-type was right out, as was a plain girl to her right. I went with my gut instinct and choice the Thai girl who'd warned me about bumping my head.

She was of average Thai height, with fine long hair and an ever-so-slightly plump figure. The stunningly attractive face was the selling point and I didn't waste any time with second-thoughts.

Snow%20White%20Massage%20Bed.JPG

From there it was up the teak stairs, after the first level it was all carpetted floors. The rooms all assuring privacy. They had doors but no locks whatsoever. Inside it was a medium-sized room with a smaller than queen-sized bed. Aircon (with remote) along with an integrated, en-suite hot-water shower. The girl of the hour, Warn, left the room to get some water and I took a quick shower.

I don't know where the folk who design Thai Massage shops and parlours get all their ideas, but mirrors seem to be the 'in' deal in these rooms. A big horizontal one ran right along one wall facing the bed, kinda cool for the exhibitionist's out there I guess. The windows were draped with thick curtains which kept sunlight to a minimum. With the aircon on full blast the place got ice-cold fast!

Laying down to wait on the comfy bed I didn't have to pause for long as she returned with the (complimentary) water. She then, without a word from me, stripped down to undergarments, revealing an excellent body of fine texture and complexion.

Source:

http://www.ontheroad...Snow White.html

• 4 weeks later...

Archived