Charming Massage, Soi 4 Bangkok

Ryder

Getting to Charming Massage is very easy, just head down from from the BTS (Nana) onto Soi Nana. Then about 200 metres from the main Sukhumvit intersection is a sign for Charming Massage on your left-hand side. Take it then ahead of you will be the Charming Massage Shop on your left.

Charming%20Massage%20Exterior.JPG

From the outside the massage shop is pleasant and easy on the eye, a very 'Thai' spelling of Charming shows on the decals and they don't have many staff working there (only two). A big lump of a mamasan doesn't look very welcoming but she was nice enough to allow me to take a picture or three when I asked.

However, once inside the girl who I saw was easy on the eye, well formed a pretty Thai girl by most accounts. After being show the prices on a card I picked 1 hour Oil Massage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nsUvtypo8I]

The front of the shop deals with foot massage in leather chairs, while in the back-room the real massage get's going. Walking through to it, with my lady of the hour behind I noticed one feature that would put off the more shy farang's out there.

For all along the right hand partition between Charming Massage and next-door is a complete see-through wall-window that starts at waist height. That this neighbouring premises is also a guesthouse means a steady stream of traffic to and fro from the stairways, counter area etc. I'm fairly certain it's a two way window as well!

When I was present it was quiet in the guesthouse, except for a rotund farang sat munching some chicken (not facing the massage area thankfully).

Charming%20Massage%20Curtain%20and%20Wall%20window.JPG

There are five massage booths each divided by curtains only, with thin floor mattresses to lie on and a towel to wrap around you. On the other booth's I noticed no pajama's were available (but they might have been stored elsewhere.

Moderate, slushy romantic music poured out from a speaker system. For George Michael fan's that might be a buzz and I think for drowning out the moans and groans from fellow farang's being massaged nearby it could be handy though!

A single airconditioner blared out constantly, keeping things cool in the large massage room.

The place was deserted though so I had it all to myself. With the curtains shut it's certainly gloomy and I had to use the flash to get this picture!

Charming%20Massage%20Booth.JPG

I lay down and waited for the massage girl to show up, when she did I had an altogther 'strange' massage from the tiny massage girl..

Full Source: http://www.ontheroad...ng Massage.html

Archived