How time in a day do you spend thinking of LOS?

Never - I live here! There are thinkers and doers in the world.

Three years ago, I changed from thinking about LOS to executing a game plan to move here. And then one year later......Presto.

Stop thinking and do something about it. I approached it like a work project. If I did, anyone with a little savvy and planning skills CAN!

cardinalblue

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pom_Jao_Choo

I have learned not to be open with these thoughts because it will drive your co workers crazy if you mention every frequent thought.

I'm just learning to shut my mouth I'm seeing that others just don't get it (so as to not look crazy I now shut my soup coolers).

My Plans are in the works I'm actually changing my profession so I can work 6 months in states and hang out in LOS 6 months.

I'd say at the least once a day something reminds me of LOS or of other Asian places.

Dam it's hell, maybe this Feb quick trip

laugh.gif" border="0

[ November 19, 2001: Message edited by: iono ]

Glad to know I'm not alone! I think about LOS probably every 2 or 3 hours, since my trip in June. When I first came back, I thought about it constantly, probably even went into a little bit of a depression, so I'm happy that I can at least function some time without thinking about Nit, Noy, and Lek.

Since returning, I would say all my 'long term' plans revolve around LOS. I am saving more money so that I can go there more often, I am taking Thai classes, and I have planned my 2002 visits already.

I'm sure after a few more trips, I'll get it out of my system laugh.gif" border="0

T

I only think about it when someone starts talking to me about it. There is this one guy that never has a conversation with me without bringing up how great Thailand is, sometimes I wish he would shut the hell up! I really do have to learn how to shut the hell up because I am pissing me off!

quote:

Originally posted by ZMAN Z28:

Pretty much every second of the day is spent thinking about Thailand. Even if I am not thinking about it, it is like a program running in the backround.

ZMAN Z28

Very well stated, that really does describe it!! At times you bring it to the desktop, but even when it's not, as soon as you boot up in the morning it's there.

Archived