Happy New Year

khunsanuk

No hangover this morning, so that's a good start, but I could really use those 'riches' KS mentioned. If my balls drop on Thursday night (Powerball), I'll be in BKK for Chinese New Year with 25 million AUD - that should erase the memory of 2012 nicely ! :D

If not, at least I can now say 'I'm going back to Thailand next year !' - I've waited an eternity just to be able to say that .....

555....This year....or last year sounds better

Also no Hangover here....... just happy to have survived the treatment and been given a 99% all clear....that in itself is the Happiest new Year I could possibly wish for....

Riches Bitches Smitches,,,,,who needs it.....Having Life is better....and very happy to get an....."extension" on my Use-By date....lol

H N Y to you too GD and to everyone in T360 world

....looks like I'll still be around next New Year....Woooooo Hooooooo

Cheers DS

DS, I've said it before, but for ANYONE to have survived Thailand for as long as you have without having to teach English or run a boiler room is an absolutely first-class effort. I am on target for my '12 months without a drink' celebration in February (when I plan to have a single bottle of Crown Lager), but that's much easier in this burg than it would be in LOS where merrymakers can be found on almost every corner.

A year without a drink gobble - well done mate, really.. Around about the time you're celebrating that I'll be likely downing a few in LOS for my solitary Thai trip for 2013, hopefully with a few old mates... ok I might go again later in the year... got to love those leave in lieu's..

DS - 99% clear's got to be good news. I had a brain scan once, they found nothing!

Happy New Year everyone, there's plenty of people we're all having a better year than. Appreciate what you have, want for nothing and live like there's no tomorrow.

burp

Hi,

Happy New Year guys.

May you all have lots of happiness, health and riches in the new year.

Sanuk!

Happy New Year to all :(

quiet one for me,may not sound much to some but it was my 26th day after detox without a drink.

sat in the garden with some homemade curry and freshly squeezed orange juice watching my cats playing,very enjoyable.

hope everyone has a great 2013.

Archived