Gee, I Hope These Two Kids Found One Another ....

gobbledonk

As many of you know, I spend a lot of time on the 'Jakarta Nightlife' blog - a consequence of having way too much time on my hands. Somewhere between the inane crap from guys asking the price of everything from drugs to girls,. I get a laugh from some of the comments. In this case, I was left speechless by the last two entries on the Dragonfly club's review page:

December 4, 2012 10:03 PM

Anonymous said...

Thinking of visiting soon looking to spend most of my time drinking parting and shagging which is the best location to stay, im Arab male in my early 40's

December 15, 2012 12:05 AM

Anonymous said...

Hi all!

I'm an Indonesian girl, my name is Anggi and I'm 19 years old. Tomorrow night, 8 pm at DragonFly Jakarta, there's a NYE Celebration with a BANG! EDM's rising star Gregori Klosman. I have 2 free entries, too bad I haven't found any companion, yet. Is there anyone out here interested with this and planning to go with me? if there is, just let me know by invite my pin BB: 20f3427d or my phone number: 083873147080. I'm really looking forward a companion. Uhm actually, I'm looking for a bule one, a good one and a nice one guy to go with me.

http://www.jakarta10...-jamsostek.html

OK - general rule of thumb is that most of the girls in Jakarta's clubs are drug-crazed nymphomaniacs, but I dont know how strung out I would need to be to post my mobile number - albeit one with about a hundred digits - on any website, much less a site which seems to be almost exclusively patronised by especially desperate Indians and Arabs And me, of course. :banghead:

'Anggi', for your sake, I really hope you were 5 unhappy Indo guys with a grudge against Bule - 5 guys who sat around with a phone that didnt ring. Anyone silly enough to ring that number had to have it coming. :eek:

This is my favorite piece of (presumably unintentional) black humor from that site:

11) Blowfish (9,641) is not as hip as it used to be, especially after a brawl in the club killed 3 people

I dont know about anyone else, but that tends to put a damper on my expectations. Granted, I know people have been killed in NEP and I expect the same for Cowboy, but I've never considered either particularly 'hip'.

Archived