Cost Of Baht Bus ~ Pattaya

unit731

It's been 10 baht for both Thais and Farangs for many years now. However I think schoolchildren in uniform only pay 5 baht. It's getting increasingly difficult to get a baht bus operating as a bus, as many drivers cruise around looking for Russian couples willing to pay big bucks to go to Cosy Beach, or Pratamnak Hill.

M/c taxis, though, have recently put up theikr prices, so I don't think it'll be long before baht bus prices go up.

• 3 months later...

....actually ...it depends how far you ride the bus.

If ....for example, one was to climb onboard in Jomtien....and ride all the way up second Road to....say Big C....the fare would be 20 Bt.....Thai...Farang...Muslim....Arab....Indian....same same

....maybe 40 baht for....sucker

• 1 month later...

Only 10 baht for rides around Pattaya City. This is a moving baht bus you wave over and just hop on. Ring bell or buzzer to get the truck to stop. Always good to have coins to pay the driver.

Parked baht buses outside malls and some hotels will ask for more money. Twenty baht from South Pattaya Road to Jomtien and from North Pattaya bus station to Beach Road is okay with me for these waiting baht buses.

Archived