Anyone Remember The Good Old Days?

jw_marryrit

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen the " bursting the balloon with a dart shot from the p***y " routine in one of the upstairs bars in Patpong......there is no way I would volunteer to hold the balloon and risk getting a dart in the face :grinyes:

Seen the " bursting the balloon with a dart shot from the p***y " routine in one of the upstairs bars in Patpong......there is no way I would volunteer to hold the balloon and risk getting a dart in the face :grinyes:

i used to see this done regularly by 3 ladies over the years.

better fun to volunteer the lady i was with to hold the balloon.

but maybe what i used to see was a little sanitised as the balloons were on a stick and held away from the body and a facemask was used.

no matter what,the ladies were good with their aim and rarely missed.

i remember once giving a friend of mine a little lick after she had pulled frogs and goldfish from her pussy,that got horrified looks from some tourists.............the good old days.

When Aids first arrived, everyone was in panic. We had no idea yet how it was spread or anything. The last thing you wanted was to be impaled by a needle fired from a BG's snatch. Bars also served your beer in pilsner glasses. Not knowing how clean the glasses were, I started drinking mine from the bottle. I got the strangest looks from BGs because of it. A few years later, bar owners realised they could save money by getting rid of the glasses and serving the beer in bottles!

p.s. I saw a BG show girl fire bananas into the air. One landed in some poor guy's beer glass! I hope they gave him another one. :shocked:

I have seen those shows where the girl shoots a dart from her private parts to a balloon held up by bar girl.

Even during the early days of the AIDs epidemic, I do not think there was much to be afraid of since velocity of the dart

was not very powerful. I doubt it would pierced the skin of the individual sitting 5-10 yards away.

Thailand owes the condom king, the owner of Condom and Cabbages restaurant, for educating sex workers throughout

the country which brought down the number of people infected by AIDs. Had it not been for him, the number of AIDs people would

have been 2 to 3 times higher.

Condom King - was that the same bloke who instaledl machines in all the Nana bars? I remember the Minister for Purity (Somchai?) found a condom down in Phuket and closed the bar for 30 days (it was never disclosed if was used or still in the packet). The owner of the condom machines in Nana feared what would happened if he found MACHINES full of condoms :help:

I was in big dogs one Saturday afternoon and seen him removing them for all the bars by himself.....poor bastard. Eventually they made there way back though :tuxedo:

Meechai was pushing family planning back in the late 1970s and early '80. He did slow Thailand's population growth quite a bit - but not enough. The fun day was when he turned Patpong into a condom festival. BGs were handing out helium filled condoms to the kids who came with their parents. :)

I was cursing Purachai (aka Mr. Clean) yesterday, when I was in Panthip Plaza Ngamwongwan and dying of thirst. I decided to go to the Santa Fe Steak House for some fish (better than their steak) and an ice cold Leo or two. When I got to the restaurant, it was closed for renovation! Since it was 2.30 PM, there was nowhere I could get a beer. I was super pissed off. Had to wait until I got home, because nowhere else around there could serve anything alcoholic until after the magic hour of 5 PM.

There isn't any law on alcohol hours. Purachai just decided he didn't like people drinking and declared it. He dragged out a "proclamation" from a military coup around 1976 and announced it was in effect. When the courts said coup procalmations had no legal standing, the signs switched to say "by order of the police". Nowadays it is "by order of the Ministry of Health".

Really an amazing country, no need to pass laws ... just make proclamations and order the police to enforce them.

Archived