Sign in to follow this  
jw_marryrit

Anyone Remember The Good Old Days?

One of my students paid for his university education by writing letters for the BGs. He'd sit in a coffee shop and they'd come to him for "their" letters. He told me one BG asked him to leave the names blank, saying she would fill them in later - same letter 4 or 5 copies. :)

On more than one occasion I have seen in Pattaya internet shops BGs and sometimes ladyboys cam chatting. They usually had the internet shop attendant sitting out of range of the camera with the PC keyboard in front of her.

The more things change,the more they remain the same.

On my very first trip to LOS around 1997, I remember going into a large building in Bangkok. The hallway was well lit. There was a guy was sitting in a chair by the door. He took us into a room and there were women packed in there like sardines. He said, '400 baht'. We didn't like what we saw, so he took us into another room and there were really goofy looking women in there packed like sardines. This time he said '200 baht'. We didn't take the offer. We left and never went there again.

• Like 1

On my very first trip to LOS around 1997, I remember going into a large building in Bangkok. The hallway was well lit. There was a guy was sitting in a chair by the door. He took us into a room and there were women packed in there like sardines. He said, '400 baht'. We didn't like what we saw, so he took us into another room and there were really goofy looking women in there packed like sardines. This time he said '200 baht'. We didn't take the offer. We left and never went there again.

you didn't get as far as the 20bt room that had a mirror and tissues ?

It didn't start out that way. In fact, I remember at the second DC the judges were told to disqualify any dancer who started stripping. That went out a few DC's later, but a 50-year-old dancer from one of the Nana bars put an end any degree of decency. :surprised: