Anyone Remember The Good Old Days?

jw_marryrit

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's it! I was trying to remember which bar it was. She started "doing things" on stage that even the other BGs had never thought of doing. Next thing you knew, they were all doing it! I was a judge (as I was at most of the DCs). It was at the Doll House Clinton Plaza.

:rip: Clinton Plaza ...

Ah yes....that was one of the best DC's. I can still remember the bottles, I mean cases, of Vodka ( think) make there way out to the back room for the young ladies to sample. One sampled too mutt and as she ran up the steps, fell arse over tit and nearly knocked herself out :eek: . Seen one of the judges in the john later and he said he hadn't thought he would make a good judge. But after Mrs DC10 did her thing with Mr Heineken he said it wasn't such a bad gig after all.

Oh for one last DC.........

And to quote the organiser,....never work with animals, small children or TBGs......so true :nono:

Also memorable was the DC in the Hollywood bar in Nana. I dubbed it the Night It Rained Beer, since some of the guys were shaking up their bottles and spraying it all over everybody. That's the one were a certain BM got scalped by a contestant. :)

Another DC was in an upstairs Nana bar, with the dancers ending up splashing in the on-stage pools. It was a bit of a surprise when we visited the same bar a few weeks later and discovered it had turned into a khatoey bar! :surprised:

Archived