It is good to have options and variety for bar hopping, and it adds to the 'things to do in the day list.' The initial reaction is most guys seem to think daytime opening in Nana Plaza is a good idea. You can get a drink at many places during the day, but there is not much quality eye candy available. Also, the prices are very reasonable for go-go bars - ONLY 80 baht a drink. For those poor guys who have just arrived from Farangland, they desperately need to have a good time. The resident expats here sometimes forget that. All in all, I think it is a positive move.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I received a Skype from one of my friends that lives in BKK, he informed me that you can now buy a braclet for 600 baht and drink in six different Nana ground floor bars from 1200-1800 everyday. This covers all drinks not just draft beer and bar brands, that's a cheap afternoon. Lady drinks are 90 baht.

Whoof, S1

I received a Skype from one of my friends that lives in BKK, he informed me that you can now buy a braclet for 600 baht and drink in six different Nana ground floor bars from 1200-1800 everyday. This covers all drinks not just draft beer and bar brands, that's a cheap afternoon. Lady drinks are 90 baht.

Whoof, S1

Nice to see you again Dawg, I was getting worried that you had wandered out of the "Green Zone" and been kidnapped, BIA is an interesting Airport for take offs and landings.

From my old Nana Plaza days in the late 90's I remember drinking at Boss Hogs Bar "Lucky Lukes" at 10AM before heading upstairs to "Hogs Breath" well before midday, maybe these were the days when I only focussed on one or two bars due to meeting friends there but I am well sure other bars were open before midday also back in them days.

My Memories may be slightly muddled but I am sure I am right.

Nice to see you again Dawg, I was getting worried that you had wandered out of the "Green Zone" and been kidnapped, BIA is an interesting Airport for take offs and landings.

From my old Nana Plaza days in the late 90's I remember drinking at Boss Hogs Bar "Lucky Lukes" at 10AM before heading upstairs to "Hogs Breath" well before midday, maybe these were the days when I only focussed on one or two bars due to meeting friends there but I am well sure other bars were open before midday also back in them days.

My Memories may be slightly muddled but I am sure I am right.

Hi MK

I did 3 months for a company in Iraq after the troop pull out in early 2012, at my first R&R I said screw that and left. Security there is a joke can't spend money if you are dead. Coming back to BKK in April.

S1

Archived