Friday January 25Th?

Guy Himmaparn

I'd be up for meeting some fellow members if any of you are so inclined. I suggested Bar 4 in the "kaput" posting but if you locals have a preference elsewhere I'll make it a point to be there. I attended quite a few at Woodstock and Gullivers and always enjoyed, so here's hoping a few of you are ready for a night out... :drinking:

Anyone?

555 Each to his own I guess

From what I've seen, there is nothing there with more appeal than their Roast Pork Chop with Roesti & salad on any given lunchtime.

I'm told that come 1.30 - 2pm the menu choices tend to improve, but of course this varies from day to day and also according to the personal taste of the individual perusing the offerings.

To be brutally honest I've seen guys devouring some very unappetising looking dishes there....stuff that there is no way in hell would I ever eat...

Still as I said..... each to his own

The past year has been an interesting one for me......as a "retired" Monger & Drinker.....I am absolutely amazed at what Menu items some people find to be tasty in a venue such as BG7

As that old saying goes....God invented booze so even the ugly ones can get lucky sometimes

Cheers DS

Archived