I Will Bring You Something From Usa For A Beer And An Update

pokr122

Ok, it's been 5 years since I lived in Bkk and I'm coming back solo with very few friends left. I'll be staying in both Bkk (Jan 31- Feb 7) then Pattaya for another week or two.

When I lived in Bkk back in 2007, I traded my knowledge of the nightlife, bars, girls etc for things I craved from the states. Tuna fish was my most often request.

Now I'm on the other side. I am coming over in a couple days and don't really know many people and all my knowledge is 2007-2008 vintage. I need help!!

Anyone wanna meet for a beer and help shorten my learning curve for this 3 week vacation. Happy to bring anything you crave.

I lived on Soi Rangnam for a year but, can meet anywhere the BTS or MRT goes

Let me know and thanks

Barry

Try contacting stickman. He always used to be mooching free stuff whether it be a free lunch or a bottle of Jack Daniels/wine or pairs of socks. I remember seeing him leave the nana restraunt one Saturday (albiet about 10 years ago) after a free lunch only to see him again coming out of the Ruamchitt a little while later with a bottle of something that had been brought over by another star struck fan. Good work if you can get it I guess.

Archived