Rip Eyebee

khunsanuk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, very sad news indeed. Eyebee was one of my closest mates in Pattaya. He will be sorely missed.

He'd had several angina attacks over the last couple of years. I'm in Aus at the moment, but friends tell me his cleaner found him in his room.

He retired as soon as he could at 55, and has certainly lived life to the full for the last 10 years in Pattaya. He was kind to his friends with his time and helpfulness. Ian was highly intelligent and adjudicated the quiz league results with the wisdom of Solomon and the patience of Job. The girls in the bars loved him, and will miss him too. You were always assured of a warm welcome down Walking Street when you were in Ian's company. It won't be quite the same again in Baby Dolls and Private Dancer without him.

A wake up call...life's not a rehearsal.

RIP, old mate.

RIP, a real shame, so young still!. Never met Eyebee but enjoyed his posts over the many years.

Many of us might get heart problems as we get older.

Curious if Thailand has one of those "First Alert" type services? This is a necklace or bracelet type thing you wear at all times that's actually a transmitter where if you live alone and need help / have some emergency but can still at least press a button (maybe even as you're falling down) - it calls an Ambulance for you. (somehow I doubt LOS has it but you never know).

As sad as it is at his demise I think for one moment that we should celebrate eyebee's life.

He probably had more fun in one week than most people have in their entire lifetime. It is not the age at one passes away that matters but how much living you did during your time here.

Eyebee lived life to the full, never had a bad bone in his body and was respected by clients and fellow mongers respectively

You will be sadly missed mate.

RIP, a real shame, so young still!. Never met Eyebee but enjoyed his posts over the many years.

Many of us might get heart problems as we get older.

Curious if Thailand has one of those "First Alert" type services? This is a necklace or bracelet type thing you wear at all times that's actually a transmitter where if you live alone and need help / have some emergency but can still at least press a button (maybe even as you're falling down) - it calls an Ambulance for you. (somehow I doubt LOS has it but you never know).

Good idea, but I don't recall ever seeing an ambulance in Pattaya or, for that matter, in BKK.

Archived