Rip Eyebee

khunsanuk

Gobbledonk,

One of the 'disadvantages' of having a board for such a long time (this one has been going for 15+ years) is that you inevitably start losing members this way.

I've lost count of how many members we've lost this way, but I think it's at least 6-7.

KS

Yep - for some reason, I thought Old Hippie may have joined them but someone posted recently that he is still very much alive - good news. Is there any point to establishing a 'Memorial' sticky, or is that considered too morbid ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robaus, it is not very often that we agree on this forum but you called it correct when I referred to Ian's Tilaks as his clients, he was a true gentleman in life and should be remembered as such on his passing.

Please accept my apologies to you, Mekong, for any harsh words of mine in the past. I tend to go OTP when I have a bee in my bonnet.

I should take a leaf out of Ian’s book, and focus on the good around me. Or at least when I’m expressing my strong views, certainly be more polite about it.

:beer:

Please accept my apologies to you, Mekong, for any harsh words of mine in the past. I tend to go OTP when I have a bee in my bonnet.

I should take a leaf out of Ian’s book, and focus on the good around me. Or at least when I’m expressing my strong views, certainly be more polite about it.

Rob

No apologises required I can be one of the most obnoxious assholes going without even trying so I do tend to receive harsh responses. I can accept it since I also give it, just as long as we both realise that our harsh words are meant in jest then I have no problems at all the board does need a bit of life in it now and again and I do enjoy our frequent disagreements just for pure entertainment value, if we were to ever meet in real I am sure that we would get on very well I just often get carried away with sarcasm, I am from Northern England and we are probably the most sarcastic assholes known to man.

Lets just raise a glass in Ian's memory over the next few days and leave it at that

Regards

Kong

Hi,

Latest information is that next of kin has been found and they will be coming to Thailand to arrange for a cremation. The cremation will be held in Bangkok towards the end of the month (no date yet), after which his ashes will be taken to Pattaya to be spread there.

Once I know date/time and location of the cremation, I will post it here.

KS

Glad to hear that KS

It is a much better scenario than the one that know it all sheep shagger published last Sunday

Come back Gobble....I miss your cut & pastes...lol

The wise one had IB with no living relatives and his condo and other assets going to the Thai Gov't

I'm sure he'll rest better knowing that this is not the case

Still a valid point was raised there.....best not to move on without leaving a will...and that's not an overly difficult task

Archived