Hand Caught In The Wallet

Gadfly

Yes, back in the day, I too had a similar encounter in an upstairs bar on Patpong II. I went in to use the bathroom and stayed

for one drink. The bill came out to be around 1,000 baht so I protested but 4 goons blocked me from leaving. Fortunately,

a tout came in with an unsuspecting customer and I quickly threw down 100 baht and exist the premises...lucky me!

Gadfly, on 04 February 2013 - 14:20, said:

......I suspect that naming the place would be frowned upon (think green and what a doctor recommends you eat once a day),....

The Green Aspirin?

Green Pussy! :drool:

:yikes:

Er... :doah:

:nono:

Dr. Jack :help:

(He being, after some considerable (and considerably sober :( leave of absence, duly 'business trip' due in the gardens and go-gos thence gutters of BKK in about 3 weeks' time, lads. Game on... :help::chili::beer::drinking::liar::applause::drunk::clown::mooning::monkey::wub::relieved::barf::help: )

I've had experiences with green pussies, literally and figuratively -- very funky, I might add.

Back to topic: I was walking through an outdoor market in San Jose, Costa Rica with an (ex) friend that used to travel with me, maybe 15 yrs ago. This guy sic'd an old hag on me who had tried to grope and pick pocket him. He was walking about 10 yards behind me at the time this happened. I saw him pointing at me, as if to say, 'go get him'. After leaving him, the old hag ran up to me, and grabbed my testicles with her left hand and took some money out of my pocket with her right hand. The guy was unreliable in tight situations. I still bump into him every now and then.

Archived