Trying To Find A "f*ing Deluded" Classic

Wallenda

There was one of these stories from a few years ago, written in first person by a guy who got married (I think) to an Isaan girl, great sex at the beginning, he built her a house up in the country for both of them to live in, then the whole family moved in and kicked him out, it just went through one twist and turn after another, and no matter how clear it was that this guy had been totally screwed over, he just remained "confused" and unwilling to give up hope.

Does anyone remember that one? I forwarded it to a friend at the time but have never been able to find it again. I'm pretty sure it was a link from this forum.

It was the most pathetic one of those stories I had ever read, first because of how badly the guy got taken, but especially because of how pathetically deluded he still remained after the evidence was well beyond obvious.

I think I read this one somewhere around 2008 or 2009.

...reminds me of a story in the news about a year ago. The poor guy was reported to the police because he was living and going to the bathroom in his car, which was parked in front of his home bar, stinking up the area. His Thai wife had sold the house that he paid for but in her name, took all of the money, took his child by her, and left him. He managed to hold on to the car at that time, but even the car was in her name.

Archived