Re-Entry Permit At Swampy

radioman

Not sure give them a call

Special Affair Department, Suvarnabhumi Airport

Tel.: 0-2132-9023, 0-2133-1873

Fax: 0-2133-1850

Re-Entry Permits are only issued on day of travel so if your flight is after midnight, as most intercontinental flights are, and the office closes at midnight then you are screwed.

Personally I wouldn't want the hassle of getting a re- entry permit on the day of travel and just get a Multiple on the same day I renew my extension to stay. You live close to Chaeng Wattana why not pop in yourself or if time is a restriction just download the form from Immi Website and send your wife or a "Miss Fix-It", does not have to be done in person.

I have a mid morning flight so think I will be okay to get it done at the airport. Needs to be a single entry this time as I am on the 1 month wait for the 12 month extension right now. Done them before and no hassle now it's been sort of privatised, just need to be there when it's open. CW is near enough but it still wastes the best part of a morning.

i think what is inferred by 'day of travel' is not whether flight departure is scheduled at 23:55 or 00:05, rather if the traveller is there to catch his flight that time (be it before or after midningt) as to avoid a string of lazy bastards living near swampy to enjoy the security check hassle & apply for re-entry permit for any other occasion :)

Archived