Celebrate St. Patricks Day On March 17Th

Dave The Rave

Your advert is misleading

The 599 Baht all you can drink is only applicable to Local Beers ie Singha, Chang and Leo yet the 190 you quote for Soi Cowboy is for premium imported beers.

You are wrong Mekong! I was just in a couple of the Soi Cowboy go-go bars owned by the Man From Iran the other week, and all local beers are 190 baht. In fact, they wanted to get us to buy lady drinks for an extortionate 220 baht. Either your information is way out of date, or you have got your wires crossed.

If guys don't want the "All You Can Drink Special" there is a regular Happy Hour, which offers spirits and local beers for 80 baht. That is fairly standard in the Soi Nana area.

I was just in a couple of the Soi Cowboy go-go bars owned by the Man From Iran the other week, and all local beers are 190 baht. In fact, they wanted to get us to buy lady drinks for an extortionate 220 baht.

Those bars are to be avoided! No happy hour, ridiculous prices, plus the girls hustle for drinks at full speed.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not out much these days (hence, less posting), but I was out in Soi Cowboy late last week, and Dave the Rave is right about what the Man from Iran (like that phrase) is charging for beers at his places. The other thing I noticed was that most of his bars had few, if any, customers while the bars on Soi Cowboy that do charge reasonable prices were pretty full. I don't understand the Man from Iran's business plan: buy bars, jack up prices, drive away customers and (almost certainly) reduce revenue? I don't get it?

In any event, when I do go out these days, I almost always end up in NEP.

Special Islamic Council Krackdown Organisation (SICKO) Plan designed to buy bars, up the prices, drive the customers away and cripple the business eventually buying up all the soi and clearing it to build Bangkok's biggest mosque.

Grand Plan eh?

Archived