The Anything Goes Music Thread!

Flashermac

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2021 at 10:30 AM, My Penis is hungry said:

Maybe it's just me but I get a bit disturbed by these very young girls videos.

I think it's a bit weird, like that sick Japanese fetch with young girl bands that only middle age men watch

Took a bit to find but the Sun from the UK sums it up perfectly.

UNCOVERED

The shocking world of Japanese pop music where teen singers are unashamedly idolised by MUCH older men

WITH increased concern about the sexualisation of our teens, we look at J-pop and the disturbing realities of the Asian music genre

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2410264/the-shocking-world-of-japanese-pop-music-where-teen-singers-are-unashamedly-idolised-by-much-older-men/

Maybe it's just me,

The Sun! At least Japanese fans are not sexually abusing young girls, David Bowie, Jimmy page, Gary Glitter, Elvis, Ronnie wood, Michael Jackson, John Peel, Peter Townsend etc etc, well they must be in the Suns archives somewhere and if they were teachers or footballers some might still be in prison.

Happy Christmas

The Sun are so crap at investigating J Pop they missed the band with 'baby' in it's name. Not just one girl 'underage' as in AKB 48 but all 3 temptresses were- misleading all those middle age men down the road to hell, or it could all be just innocent fun, good job the Sun was not around in Mozart's time!

1 hour ago, My Penis is hungry said:

<<Not just one girl 'underage' as in AKB 48 but all 3 temptresses were- misleading all those middle age men down the road to hell, >>

This gets even more disturbing.

Disturbing? says a bloke who wrote a filthy series of posts years ago titled fxck them till them bleed, boasting about his disgusting exploits with prostitutes, now that WAS disturbing !

19 hours ago, paul101 said:

Not just one girl 'underage' as in AKB 48 but all 3 temptresses were- misleading all those middle age men down the road to hell, or it could all be just innocent fun, 

Rather disturbing when someone my age, if not slightly older, claims it is OK to ogle young girls because they are above the “Age of Consent” which is 13 in Japan. 
So according to you it is acceptable to perv over 13 Year old Japanese Girls, How about 12 year old Pinoys or 11 year old Nigerian girls, because, according to your metric there are “Over the age of Consent” in own country therefore fair game to predators such as yourself

You keep banging on about the 13 year old Thai Guitar player, you do realise that the age of consent in Thailand is 15, therefore following your own rules, i.e. AKB 48 all over age of consent GOOD, Thai Guitar Player must be BAD