The Anything Goes Music Thread!

Flashermac

Re: Shane McGowan, The Guardian publishes some excellent music related articles and Interviews of all genres. Just the other week they published an article on “Shonen Knife” an all Female Japanese Punk Band who have been going for 40 years along side a review for the new Adele album, so Left Field, you never know what you will get.

Tedious Link time, The Pogues most famous song is IMHO the best Christmas song ever, “A Fairytale in New York” with Kirst McColl. There second most famous is probably “Dirty Old Town” which many to be a cover of the Dubliners song about Dublin. The Pogues weren’t Irish and the Song was a 1949 Folk song about Salford written and sung by Ewan McColl, who also happens to be Kirsty McColls Father.

4 hours ago, Mekong said:

Rather disturbing when someone my age, if not slightly older, claims it is OK to ogle young girls because they are above the “Age of Consent” which is 13 in Japan. 
So according to you it is acceptable to perv over 13 Year old Japanese Girls, How about 12 year old Pinoys or 11 year old Nigerian girls, because, according to your metric there are “Over the age of Consent” in own country therefore fair game to predators such as yourself

You keep banging on about the 13 year old Thai Guitar player, you do realise that the age of consent in Thailand is 15, therefore following your own rules, i.e. AKB 48 all over age of consent GOOD, Thai Guitar Player must be BAD 

You seem to be confusing musicians of a young age with sex at a young age, understandable on here. Nobody ever mentioned her as such just her talent and her age, which is 12, and that does not have any connection to drooling, perversion or the age of consent.

2 hours ago, My Penis is hungry said:

I didn't post anything like that,

Be very careful how you reply Paul, you've been warned previously

And frankly, continuous defense that oggling a 13 year old Thai girl is good, I do find more disturbing than someone talking about prostitutes, 

what was the warning and when? Nobody has mentioned oggling except you, maybe you cannot look at a talented 12 year old without thinking of a sexual connection, happily I can. I have not defended anything, oh while you are deflecting and making things up how about re posting those filthy stories about what you got up to with bar girls, go on give us something to get really disturbed about.

Paul, no one but yourself has the problem here

You seem to again and again relish trying to out someone, many times your posts get pulled.

But whats is really disturbing is how you continually pst about 12 year old girls.

I've got no interest nor do I post about them continually,

You on the other hand seem to continually do so,

Me thinks you protest too much,

21 minutes ago, paul101 said:

You seem to be confusing musicians of a young age with sex at a young age, understandable on here. Nobody ever mentioned her as such just her talent and her age, which is 12, and that does not have any connection to drooling, perversion or the age of consent.

If that was the case why did you go to the effort of stating

Not just one girl 'underage' as in AKB 48 but all 3 temptresses were- misleading all those middle age men down the road to hell, or it could all be just innocent fun” 

Why is the age of the members of AKB48 relevant but the 12 year old Thais ago isn’t relevant, it it wasn’t relevant you would not have mentioned such trying to defend your actions in the first place.

You have tied yourself in knots with your week defense, by stating all the members of AKB48 are “Not Underage” you are admitting that the 12 year old Thai girl “IS UNDERAGE” Classic self incrimination 

25 minutes ago, Mekong said:

If that was the case why did you go to the effort of stating

Not just one girl 'underage' as in AKB 48 but all 3 temptresses were- misleading all those middle age men down the road to hell, or it could all be just innocent fun” 

Why is the age of the members of AKB48 relevant but the 12 year old Thais ago isn’t relevant, it it wasn’t relevant you would not have mentioned such trying to defend your actions in the first place.

You have tied yourself in knots with your week defense, by stating all the members of AKB48 are “Not Underage” you are admitting that the 12 year old Thai girl “IS UNDERAGE” Classic self incrimination 

You must be drunk I have nothing to defend, that's for the idiotic commentators connecting young performers to sex and inferring that fans are drooling over them. I have not stated anything about AKB being underage, in any case you cannot be under age for singing and dancing. That one particular MV did cause a stir with the self righteous and those of fake moral outrage, it was years ago and they never did another like it. You don't seem to understand irony.

How about nong Guitar I'll leave it to somebody else to mention her age, don't want to be accused of 'drooling' by the wind up merchants with nothing better to post. She won this comp 9 times I think, brilliant luktung singer at any age, I'm sure you are all Pumpuang fans anyway, oh dear another one who started singing at a young age.

49 minutes ago, My Penis is hungry said:

Paul, no one but yourself has the problem here

You seem to again and again relish trying to out someone, many times your posts get pulled.

But whats is really disturbing is how you continually pst about 12 year old girls.

I've got no interest nor do I post about them continually,

You on the other hand seem to continually do so,

Me thinks you protest too much,

What problem would that be? that fact that one girl is 12 seems to have got you all excited, it's all fake bs of course from a serial monger who used to go in bars like black and white in SC with under aged kids where no singing went on. Have you lost the bar girl stories then, I think I have them somewhere, maybe I could post them for you? Fark!

On 12/21/2021 at 6:36 PM, paul101 said:

Not just one girl 'underage' as in AKB 48 but all 3 temptresses were- misleading all those middle age men down the road to hell, or it could all be just innocent fun, 

So you have never mentioned anything about AKB48 being underage ot not except when you stated they are not underage. So I presume it is you who is drunk rather than I since you cannot even remember what you posted.