The Anything Goes Music Thread!

Flashermac

On 11/14/2021 at 5:29 AM, bust said:

I'm pretty sure Hendrix or SRV didn't have Youtube channels so hard to say.

Petty Rock is a dime a dozen young guitarist but for some reason certain people seem to have an unhealthy infatuation with her 🙄

Only Thai female artists I have every really liked is Yellow Fang probably because I have a liking for indie music.

Oooh sounds like an 'unhealthy infatuation' with indie music, idiot. Not surprising this forum died a death years ago.

Yellow Fang, the technical ability and musical talent of a simpleton, seems to impress some though 😜

Maybe it's just me but I get a bit disturbed by these very young girls videos.

I think it's a bit weird, like that sick Japanese fetch with young girl bands that only middle age men watch

Took a bit to find but the Sun from the UK sums it up perfectly.

UNCOVERED

The shocking world of Japanese pop music where teen singers are unashamedly idolised by MUCH older men

WITH increased concern about the sexualisation of our teens, we look at J-pop and the disturbing realities of the Asian music genre

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2410264/the-shocking-world-of-japanese-pop-music-where-teen-singers-are-unashamedly-idolised-by-much-older-men/

Maybe it's just me,

Madonna - I loved her music, but more important a lot of respect how she handled her career, she owned all her music, label assets far better than most other artist.

And wasn't afraid to cut across genres,

Now you may not like white women, older white women, but this is pretty fucking hot for a 63 year old!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Madonna-unrecognizable-graphic-photos-MF-COMP.jpg?w=1320

ps. I love MILF's, it's the only advantage of being back home. Then again I've never had a real type, as long as it's female, has a pretty face and a great smile, then I'm pretty happy, red, green, brown white, tall short, skinny curvy, tats no tats,

• Like 1