Sign in to follow this  
TheCorinthian

Meeting This Month? (April 2013)

Im here till the 21st. would love to catch up with whoever is around. Cav is supposed to show me how to make something but not sure if that will happen. Either way, any good happy hour (free) buffets left anyone would like to go to?

Can't catch up since we never met - but down for whatever/whenever that has worthwhile puu-ying on the premises. :) (excluding that katoey shit, though no offense to the katoey lovers).

Yout get Flash's lazy ass to come out to a bar you get bonus points, i may even buy a round. Get KS to come out to a bar you get the golden motherfucking prize of all time and space.

:)

Edited by JaiRai

Can't catch up since we never met - but down for whatever/whenever that has worthwhile puu-ying on the premises. :) (excluding that katoey shit, though no offense to the katoey lovers).

Yout get Flash's lazy ass to come out to a bar you get bonus points, i may even buy a round. Get KS to come out to a bar you get the golden motherfucking prize of all time and space.

:)

I got KS to come out just today! What did I win...?