Buying U.s. Postage In Thailand

rickfarang

How is the self addressed stamped envelope gonna get to where it needs to go from you???? Are you just gonna drop an unsealed envelope in the mail box? That envelope itself has to be mailed to the place to get mailed back to the returnee. Wow!!

How is the correct postage going to get on the SASE...? Re read the OP.

Wow!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of good ideas. The IRC is what was lurking in the back of my mind, but its limited to 20 grams.

I am going to send tens of pages of documents to a court, which will recive them, time stamp them, and send stamped copies back to me and to the respondent in a court case. I have to supply pre-addressed, pre-stamped envelopes for the documents to be mailed to me and the repsondent. No free lunch from the court, I am sorry to say.

The idea of buying somebody a drink and aking him to send some stamps to me is appealing, but the court action is high stakes and if I don't get the documents to the court within a few weeks, I will have failed to respond to a court order. Its not good to piss off the judge who is deciding my case, so that is too much risk.

I was pleased to see the Thai360 participants come up with so many ideas that had not occured to me. I will start looking at those optoins. Thank you for the suggestions! :D

The secret is......................two envelopes!

Put the self addressed envelope, unsealed, inside the envelope that is to be sent

to where the item(s) will be placed into the unsealed self addressed envelope, then sealed

and sent back to "self" :dunno:

The secret is......................two envelopes!

Put the self addressed envelope, unsealed, inside the envelope that is to be sent

to where the item(s) will be placed into the unsealed self addressed envelope, then sealed

and sent back to "self" :dunno:

Yes. Which I thought was pretty clear in the first few posts.

Again, if you can get it to me, I will be more than happy to hand carry it to the US and put the proper postage on the SAE for it's return and also send it to the court for you.

Note that (incase it was not said already) it will have to have US Postage Stamps on it for the return to LOS. Not sure where you can get those here for less than a fortune, except at the USMC PO at the embassy. (maybe)

Archived