Wth Is This Est Cola Crap....?

TheCorinthian

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want my Coke-a-Cola!!!

I prefer Pepsi myself, but Coke is fine if Pepsi isn't available. No problem with either/or, just like the lighter flavor of Pepsi better. I definitely prefer the flavor of diet Pepsi Max over diet Coke Zero. The EST is horrid, and the story behind this crap Thai Kola is just that of another Thai company ripping off a farang company and its market and distribution. But Pepsi will come back and drive EST into the dirt where it belongs as its distribution once again expands. Much like the return now of the beer Carlsberg, which were screwed over by the Thai company they were working with. Carlsberg is back and coming out strong. Will drink it any time over Chang, Leo, and Archa. Where ever it is available I will drink it over the Thai beers. I also like the Japanese beer Asahi which is available all over new. I prefer it over Heineken... vastly prefer it actually.

btw - places like the food court at Terminal, if you want soda - Est is the only option. Period. Sucks.

Carlsberg is good, but a cold Singha - in the bottle - on a fucking day where the temps approach the bowels of hell -- yeah that does me fine too.

I would like to hear the real story of Pepsi and Serm Suk. My understanding is that Pepsi wanted to go it alone, but Serm Suk had all the know how and came out fighting first with Est.

Similar to how The Pizza Company is out performing Pizza Hut after their split.

Archived