Where Can I Buy University Uniform In Bkk?

Shibuya

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

The only things you would be missing with a university student's uniform are the belt, pin and button covers the students add to distinguish themselves.

I had that, my now wife, went to Uni. A crispy white blouse, coming into the black skirt, a brochs, a belt. All the stages of dressing photographed...could be, that's all one wants.

Just a sight of an orderly dressed young woman, with a desire to study, is a turn on.

Japanese wives, they mostly remain in the same shape as they were upon graduation from high school, keep their uniforms in the wardrobe. And don them, sometimes, for their husband. Even in their 40s,

to Shibuya: if your nick has anything to do with Japan (Shibuya is, after Ginza, probably most popular shopping district in Tokyo) then you should know where to go.

"Bulldog", a chain of party supplies shops. This pic is from February, light snow, to remind those living in the tropes:

t3602013bulldog01.jpg

High school girls uniform.

t3602013bulldog02.jpg

Sex leaflets in junk mail say "uniforms available". Not that girls keep a wardrobe full of different uniforms, they rather come "flat pack" like this (80$):

t3602013bulldog04.jpg

Maids:

t3602013bulldog05.jpg

Teacher:

t3602013bulldog06.jpg

House (temple shop) keepers:

t3602013bulldog07.jpg

Strippers, doctors:

t3602013bulldog08.jpg

Vet nurse:

t3602013bulldog09.jpg

Even for men. It's funny imagining some of us dressed as a ninja for bg's pleasure:

t3602013bulldog10.jpg

At 40-80$ they are not cheap. Of course, not seamed, just glued, would not survive a proper rain in Bangkok, let alone one washing.

It was a ridiculous situation 2 years ago, there was a "wear your costume" party at school. Wife wanted to buy some for daughter and went to that shop. There was a doctor uniform, asked if they had kids size. Staff looked around, up, aside, not knowing how to tell her. Then someone said - "Ma'm, it's for you, you know...". Red faced she left.

Archived