Where Can I Buy University Uniform In Bkk?

Shibuya

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You boys gotta be doing something wrong methinks.

Ill admit that dressing up an issan bar girl in a university uniform for my sexual pleasure isn't exactly "right" But i bet if you gave bar girls a choice of what they would prefer to do 1) Suck guys off in public in Star of Light 2) Spend 4 hours a day with their tongue up some guys dirty arseholes in Eden or 3) Dress up in a cheap university uniform and have 20 minutes of ordinary sex, i think 99% of them would go for 3

It wasn't that, I get the uniform bit, tickles me up good too, just that you must be doing it wrong if more upmarket goodies reduces the payback. My personal experience has been quite the opposite.

Ah, OK. my apologies i misunderstood.

Yes i have always found that the girls are at their most "hungry" when they are chasing something rather than when they have got what they wanted.

Its human nature, you always work harder on the way up, once you get that nice office and the business class flights, you stop working hard.

But then there's other stuff to come along. Once they get the phone and some new clothes (not forgetting the shoes of course, Oh the shoes!!!) Then they move on to... the gold! Then the car, then the apartment. Now of course you don't have to give in with all this, at least not straight away :) , just that providing the first few steps on the ladder lends credence to the rest being "available" if the performance is maintained.

But then there's other stuff to come along. Once they get the phone and some new clothes (not forgetting the shoes of course, Oh the shoes!!!) Then they move on to... the gold! Then the car, then the apartment. Now of course you don't have to give in with all this, at least not straight away :) , just that providing the first few steps on the ladder lends credence to the rest being "available" if the performance is maintained.

It is indeed a skill, dangling those carrots in front of them. I have never met any girls who were after the "big score" they usually just wanted quick cash to buy something or pay off a debt. Look on sideline websites, its all girls wanting X amount of bhat by a certain date.

I once "lent" a friend 5000 baht she said she desperately needed for some thing or another, and she put on a show that would make Dao from Tulips blush.

Once she had the cash, she dropped me like a stone. Not at all interested in meeting again, no matter what i offered.

I have never quite gotten the Eden type gal with her tounge up my butt

OK - the few times that's happened - oddly not in Thailand but in the west with old girlfriends, it withered me rather than made me more interested

My style is rather have a bunch of gigs, and we all get on fine, most of them have part time jobs in coffee shops, oddly my style of gal.

Archived