Rooftop View Restaurant Recommendations

yfs

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

The riverview guesthouse has a stunning view of the river on their terrace on the rooftop. And it is nice and quiet. And the head waiter speaks very good English. I recently went there with a good friend of mine and had a nice evening overlooking the river enjoying good conversation and a good meal! It isn't the easiest place to find though :p

W

http://www.riverviewbkk.com/

It never said in the OP that it has to be an expensive place to be good. But then again this board is owned by the Bangkok Billionaires club, so any dish costing less than 5000 baht cannot be pleasing to their golden throats.

I humbly apologize for posting a cheap establishment here.

Awwwww...don't get ya panties in a bunch ...Sweetie

WOW....I've never had a 5000 baht dish....wish I could afford to sample one......sounds like Japanese Clitoris Virginias on wholemeal sheets with an Extra Virgin Olive Oil lube....

I'm just a poor dumb cunt....maybe if I beg a little....one of my rich friends will shout me......where's that bloody black tiger...when ya need him....

LOL...still reckon the Mixed Dorm has possibilities.... hehehehehe

:neener::beer::condom::mooning:

...They seek him here.... They seek him...there....LOL

The elusive Scarlet Harlot.......errr pimpy nal....5555

...or was that Black pussy.... :hubbahubba:

Lost contact ages ago....haven't spoken in at least.....2 weeks

Last heard of....he was on a secret mission.....Investigating the possibilities at / of....The xxxxxxxx (cannot be named) House of fine liquor.....or should that be lick 'er...

I give up

:biggrin::):biggrin:

Archived