Any One Have Latest Infos On Guesthouses In Pattaya

kratos

hey guys

anyone been lately to pattaya?

im looking for guesthouses in soi lengkee or soi bukhaw.

last i stayed at chokdee inn and china garden.

but i hear now some new are also come up and am eager to stay in lengkee as its more peaceful

so looking for guesthouses with no joiner fees, no security or bars downstairs .

thank u

I stayed at Chang Thang guesthouse I think it was called, big elephant statue out the front. Great rooms at around 1200 a night, it was early 2012 though, on Soi Dianna (I think) at the end of Soi LK (not the Bukhaw end, the other end).... if that makes sense. Rooms spacious and clean, and the staff were fantastic, as was the food.

Looks pretty good to me.

I'll add this one to my list.

The Changthong House

I usually stay at the Bella Vista - off Soi 8.

Price somewhere around 850 Baht - depending on season.

Soi 8 does have a lot of noise - so if noise bothers you this is not the one.

Nice pub next door.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a second (newer) Katesiree House just after Soi Diana on Soi Boukhaw. Below map shows the older Katesiree. New Place is about the same distance away but other side of Soi Diana. Big lobby. Various priced rooms. Lobby looks nice. Cheapest room with A/C is around 500 baht low season but no windows. Other rooms at higher prices. All rooms with A/C, private toilet, TV, etc.

http://www.katesireehouse.com/map.php

Right across from Diana Dragon, Soi Diana, is Charlie Place. I think there is a lift available too.

http://www.charlie-place.com/

• 1 month later...

There is a second (newer) Katesiree House just after Soi Diana on Soi Boukhaw. Below map shows the older Katesiree. New Place is about the same distance away but other side of Soi Diana. Big lobby. Various priced rooms. Lobby looks nice. Cheapest room with A/C is around 500 baht low season but no windows. Other rooms at higher prices. All rooms with A/C, private toilet, TV, etc.

I stayed in new Katesiree house twice, 850 baht with window.

Very small room but well decorated.

there are a no. of newly erected guest houses inside the soi between 18 Coins Hotel and the new Katesiree House.

all room prices were less than 1000, as I asked last year, but I have never stayed in any of them yet.

• 2 months later...

I stayed in new Katesiree house twice, 850 baht with window (high season price).

Very small room but well decorated.

There are a number of newly erected guest houses inside the soi between 18 Coins Hotel and the new Katesiree House.

all room prices were less than 1000, as I asked last year, but I have never stayed in any of them yet.

Archived