Multiple Bills With Same Number

The_Munchmaster

I'm having a few Black Sodas at one of the bars (Streetwalk Cafe) opposite my hotel on Soi 22 as I often do. Its not that late (2 ish) but I'm the only customer and I glance at the chits in my cup and I'm thinking I've had 4 black sodas plus I've bought one of the girls a drink but there seem to be more chits than that? Anyway I order a drink for all the remaining girls and myself and later get the bill. Well the bill is more than I expect and then I notice that there are duplicate numbers for three of the chits and the chits are different colours. It appeared to me that I'd received the top copy and one of the other copies of the same bill for three of the drinks. Anyway I removed the three duplicates and paid for the rest of the drinks. Obviously this resulted in a barny with the owner, but what do I care other than I quite like the cashier.

So is it it possible to receive chits for different drinks with the same chit number?

Munchie,

in my experience....YES

In my business we have 3 copies of each docket....but I find them only using 2.....NOT because they are ripping me off....just saves paper

1 for us & 1 for customer

They put the docket with the goods to be processed.....and I always find odd dockets.... when the doubter in me does a check

I have a very good CCTV set up....so I can sit upstairs and watch.....whilst sipping a Dum Soda

But...were you being scammed???....probably

Good for you..... for calling them on it

Cheers

Archived