7 Signs Of A Bad Doctor

cavanami

Docs in LOS....listen up...

http://health.yahoo.net/articles/healthcare/photos/7-signs-bad-doctor#1

Seventeen minutes--that's how long the average doctor takes to listen to, diagnose, and prescribe treatment for a patient. So it's no surprise many M.D.s go for an oft-reliable fast fix: prescription meds. In fact, from 1999 through 2009, the number of prescriptions doctors wrote rose 39 percent, perhaps unnecessarily. (The number of sleeping-pill scripts, for example, has grown 21 times more rapidly than reported sleeplessness complaints, according to the American Journal of Public Health.)...

(The number of sleeping-pill scripts, for example, has grown 21 times more rapidly than reported sleeplessness complaints, according to the American Journal of Public Health.)...

i have a problem with people i deal with in a detox(alcohol and drugs)centre.

alcohol is predominately a short-term solution to aid sleep and everyone is advised to try the various 'sleep teas' which are on the market,all are herbal types,but do they listen?

i don't really need it anymore as my sleep pattern is wonderful now i'm off the sauce but i normally have 1 cup a night to help me get to sleep right away.

i'm in slumberland almost straight away and no more tossing and turning and i easily get around 6-7 hours sleep if i want.

i vividly remember my dreams and boy do i get some strange ones.

i can buy a packet of 40 'teabags' for the equivalent of around 70bt and that's enough for a month or so.

i have in the past tried various pills suggested/or prescribed by a doctor and would never go down that road again.

Archived