Freelance Prices, Nana

chanolan

Hi all

spent a total of over four years in Thailand during the last 30 years but now stopped working and haven't been for 18 months. Can someone please tell me the current going rates for the freelancers around the Nana. keep hearing stories of silly bargirl prices but can't believe the carpark girls are getting the same!!

Also what's the average beer cost in, say Golden and the plaza.

Oh for the days of 70bt to the pound!!

cheers

Up to you, sailor :D

They key to the carpark is the same as it has been since my first visit in 2002 - wait till the bars close, let the eager beavers find their 'dates' and you'll be left with girls who have bills to pay. Even in high season, I never let that 2-2:30 'lemming rush' phaze me - I'd prefer to just keep drinking than be part of that little circus.

There's a word for what's left at the bottom of a barrel after the better quality* material has been decanted.

Also, your use of the word 'girls' might usefully use some amplification!

*N.B. Better quality here might b a variable!

• 3 weeks later...

Arguably the worst video ever made on the 'street scene' in Pattaya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7jDC-xR5ZY

Is it any wonder that some Thais hate us ? Who walks up and down the street in the middle of the day recording dialog like that ? Total fuckwit and completely full of his own supposed brilliance in finding sex for 500 baht on arguably the most well-publicised strip of sand in the entire prostitution landscape.

Freelance prices at Nana = too many variables. How hot is she? Is it short time or long time? Is it Monday or Saturday (makes a difference). Did she just finish two other short times?

Just remember freelancers don't get tested (for STDs). You're rolling the dice. Some are hot, most aren't. Lot of Katoeys. There are better options, BUT, if you want to go freelance from nana parking lot - the prices will go all over the gamut, It all depends.

Just be careful. Serious. One and only time I was ripped off in my room was a freelancer from the nana parking lot - not something I'm elated about but won't make that mistake again. Along with a few others....

Just be careful. Serious. One and only time I was ripped off in my room was a freelancer from the nana parking lot - not something I'm elated about but won't make that mistake again. Along with a few others....

If we were all to be honest we would confess we have been rolled once in Bangkok, I did 22 years ago but as you say once bitten twice shy.

Archived