• Created
  • Last Reply

Well, being young, stoopid and naive,

I DIDN'T LOOK!

I peeked, wow, then sat there with my eyes shut,

She cam up to me, naked, said "Still don't look",

And I didn't

FARKIN IDIOT

She got dressed, and we went to dinner, she never returned any calls.

Moral of the story,

Being a gentleman is not what all girls want, especially the girls you may want

FARKIN IDIOT!!!!

I agree, way more complex. IMHO she was testing how much control she had. If he'd disregarded the instructions, she could scream and have a tantrum and say he was scum. As it was it sounds like (to me) she found the control setting and then decided against him on some other criteria. Remember, women have lists...

Cheapest beer would be in Japanese "Business" hotels where salary men stay.

Mini bar has the fridge but nothing in it. Each floor has a vending room with machines that dispense beer and soft drinks.

Beer price is 10% more than 7-11. Say, 100B instead of 90B.

If they did not provide that, the salary men would buy at 7-11 and leave a hotel, with say 200 rooms, with possibly 1,000 empty cans in the morning to dispose of.

Like this, they may still have the empty cans, but each carried a fee for convenience and some profit.

It is also good in yet another way: at 7-11, the salary men would buy a 6 pack. Being on an 1 day trip, they would not have a suitcase to take the surplus with them, they would drink all they bought and be good for nothing next morning.

With the vending room on each floor, they may buy 2-3 cans, maybe 1 more if they need later but not self-forced drinking whatever they had hauled from 7-11.

• 2 weeks later...

Up in Chiang Mai at the moment and staying at the Imperial Mae Ping hotel. I meant to post about this when I was here in January but forgot, anyway their mini bar beer prices are Baht 65 for local beer and Baht 100 for premium (imported?) beer.

They must of read this thread and decided they weren't charging enough coz I stayed there again last night and the local beer is now Baht 80!

Archived