Stuck In The Middle With You

Flashermac

<< In central areas such as Wireless Road heading towards Sathon Road, the average speed is just 8.95km/h, while on the Saladaeng intersection travelling towards the Pratunam intersection it is 10.12km/h, he said.

''The slowest ever speed was recorded on a day during the rainy season when cars were moving just 8km in three hours,'' he said.

That equates to a slower than walking pace of 2.67km/h. >>

My taxi nearly got taken out by a red plate car a few days ago on Wipawadee. The idiot decided to make a right turn and nearly rammed the taxi broadside. He didn't look, just cut across the inside lane. My taxi driver leaned on the horn, and the other driver finally realised there was a car where he was trying to go. So he straightened out, stomped on the accelerator and cut in front of the taxi. :p

I saw an even better one today. My taxi was turning at a stop light with the right turn indicator on. As he did so, the car to his right decided to go straight ... through the red light! Again only an inch or two of collision.

Amazing Thailand!

feel sorry for the poor taxi drivers still stuck with the low fares & slow going around the city.

one driver recently on the way out was an excellent driver as 95% of the time & he just wanted to know the usual how big titted and naughty girls were in my country ;)

going back it was even better & faster!! until a damn slow pickup without any indications went right then left the right again on his way to a left turn that already had green light :p

that triggered the driver to tell me how thai drivers are all like buffalos...never checking or caring other drivers just looking ahead & going as they please regardless red lights or any road rules they may never have learned about particularly the motos!

he compared that to india saying that was much better driving there & bicycles(tricycles) instead of motos lol!!! well I wont say I agree Indians are better drivers, but many thais are damn poor thats for sure...bring on the germans...no one has efficient driving like those autobahns :)

on the left lol? all I see is everyone fighting for the right (most) lane from heavy 12 wheeler trucks to somchai in his version of 'fast lane'...yeah yeah grab the fast lane if u can babe!!!

italians at least know to express their opposing beliefs as to who has right of way with their horns instead of guns (thais)~

Archived