Euro Finally Above 40 Baht Mark Again

WorldFun

so today it seems the euro finally rebounded back above the 40 baht mark from like 37-38 for a couple of months which appear to be an all time low ;)

I guess the USD is crashing due to some change of monetary strategy be it short term or mid term...

Well I'm off to the forex guys/gays!!

well make the THB rebound for all its worth...I already cashed in @ 39.54 (ktb) & interbank fx @ some 39.78 today ;)

perhaps I'll let a few gave TGs enjoy a bit shopping at whatever rate tomorrow gives on the UK CC but hopefully above 40 still :D

btw ecb meeting my ass...whp really cares if they keep the rate at 0% or raise it to like 0.1%? :p

Happy to see a stronger USD again, even if it means the AUD is on the slide. For all our media's bullshit about the 'longterm prospects for the Aussie dollar', it was clearly unrealistic anywhere above parity, and I'll be happy with anything in the 90 cent region as long as it regains its former strong position. I could still live with ~80 cents, but the tools in the manufacturing industry here clamoring for a return to the days of 65 cents really need to get out of their Toorak mansions once in a while and accept that most of us weren't happy paying double the US price on imported goodies .....

• 5 months later...

Archived