Nana Hotel Parking Lot Girls -- Bangkok Thailand Night Life

Flashermac

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That one in red is still around. I was out with a friend who was literally drooling over her. I bet he'll be back. He has sampled the Nana freelancers. He says why should he pay 3,000 baht and a BF in a gogo bar, when he can get as good a one out of the car park for 1,000 to 1,500.

Arrived late one evening.

Just after bars closed.

Took a walk to the 7-11 on corner.

On way back to hotel. In Nana Hotel parking lot. Well . . . lets just say that I started a conversation with one of the nice gals. She looked good in the dark.

Gentlemen ,

this is strictly confidential but when i arrived in BKK last time coming from Taiwan I noted with horror I was 1 day early but instead of disturbing the urban routine I decided to sacrifice my precious time favour of the Thai Association for Improvement of Moral and Civilisation . Which is in Soi 7/1 on the right if you come from Sukhumvit . I was given deep insight into the Thai Civilisation and finally donated 2500 Baht to a lady who confirmed I was the by far most handsome individual she has ever seen on the surface of the earth . A statement that matches my own observation .

What I wish to say is this : Looking at the environment at a possibly rainy carpark exposing yourself in public as a low end prostitute makes me ask why these girls do not choose to work in a controlled environment at similar renumeration . Some of them do certainly look better than the ones at the Thai Association for Improvement of Moral and Civilisation .

On a sidenote : The place was absolutely perfect , a massage shop close to the infamous Eden with mostly giant ladyboys on offer but some alternatives . At least I still think so .

This was taken, if memory serves me correctly, by the same German dufus who recorded a video interview with a couple of Katoeys outside a bar upstairs in NEP. Hi questions are nothing short of cringeworthy, leading me to wonder just how many times he has actually been to Thailand. Would definitely explain why he is happy to stick a camera in people's faces - I'd be way too paranoid about some of the Farang n that area than anything else. Wayward husbands aside, there's no shortage of characters who have zero interest in seeing themselves in a YouTube vid, complete with the exact date and time they were captured in a very well-known location. Talk about an LEA wet dream ;)

S Tsow had a crazy Tunisian neighbour years ago who nearly started a riot in a gogo bar (or maybe did). A punter was taking a BG's photo - with permission - on the other side of the bar. The Tunisian jumped up and shouted, "He is taking my picture! He plans to use it against me if I ever run for office in Tunisia!" Tsow said he'd never talked about running for office before. The Tunisian replid, "It doesn't matter. Some day I might!" Tsow decided to pay his bill and go somewhere else in a hurry, pretending not to know his neighbour. He told me the next time he went to that bar, the mamasan and BGs surrounded him. They said, "Don't you ever bring that man in here again!" I wonder just what did happen after he left. :hmmm:

Archived