Silver

Coss

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

On the 17th time I retired, I spent months as well as my friend Ross, going to various Hospice's all over LOS and Cambodia...as far as I know, the doctor in Pol Pet is still helping people with the sliver water and the other parts of the Beck Protocol.

The more well known Hospice's in LOS were not interested.

Ross did have an AIDS victim on the protocol but the person soon stopped. It takes some work and effort to follow the protocol and some people do not want to invest the time...the cost was FREE!

As some head doctors have concluded, some people just have a death wish, up to them.

You mentioned previously you were involved with tests? clinics, let's setup something.

...because they were hooked in to the Big Pharma scheme...

Remember not oo long ago Big Pharma was fined 100's of millions of dollars for falsifying tests and out right bribery?

Big Pharma is out for $$$, number 1...you as an individual are not even in the top 10...

everybody is out for money even you, me & the average thai.

BUT that doesnt stop any company including pharma to actually give a bit of bang for the buck occasionally does it now?

and how many people with aids were cured or even life extended by 1 day by silver again? 0 nil noone? umm :)

but dont let that stop you guys :D

Archived